Giving to Charity

A lad from Meath ran 422.2km (ten Marathons) over the weekend (60 hours) in the Irish last man standing run in Down.

His own story is interesting. Started to run to bring his (now sadly deceased) disabled daughter to events. He did the run at weekend to raise funds for another young lad

1 Like

I warned yis.

I’m sure it will be as hard hitting as all his other investigations to date

5 Likes

The fact he’s going with ffg slant will have it fall flat. If he went with proof of misappropriation of funds he might get somewhere

1 Like

This will be devastating if any messing has gone on …I hope to fcuk it’s a nothing story .

1 Like

Senator Regina Doherty should provide clarity on Pieta House board membership – Mark Ward TD | Sinn Féin (sinnfein.ie)

1 Like

Himself and Johnny Ward are like the two boys in the Watergate film

He makes my skin crawl. Even looking at his photo, he’s an unsettling weirdo.

4 Likes

I dont think thats really @treatystones in his profile picture.

1 Like

He must have been rightly mugged off by Leo not to be in the cronies group

1 Like

Enda ended him

I dont have any gra or care about Regina Doherty, but that sort of grandstanding over an unpaid position on a board is bullshit and only serves to undermine things ever further for no reason than political point scoring.

2 Likes

Well said

I don’t give a flying fuck if she’s paid or not. This is a person who should’ve been struck off as a director after her company was shut down.

Then, she has no relevant experience in the area and she wouldn’t be someone to foster and encourage good corporate behaviour given her history

3 Likes

That’s fine, why post a link then that is asking if she is in a paid position.

If you have an issue with her and her ability that’s a separate matter and not at all relevant to Sinn Feins grandstanding in that link

It was lazily finding a link about doherty being appointed to the board. Bad choice of link aside, surely whenever a politician is appointed to a charidee it’s rarely a sign of good is it?

Hi Folks. I’ve started my iDonate page for this years Tour de Munster. If anyone is interested then please DM me and I’ll send on the link.

Each year I fundraise for Down Syndrome as my eldest daughter is a child with Down syndrome. This year I am going to split my donations with the IMNDA as my mother passed away 10 years ago from Motor Neurone.

If anyone of ye want to put outrageous bets around hurling and/or football and then donate then that’s no problem :smiley:.

TFK has given generously in the last few years with around €4,000 given from those on TFK to the cause. Jesus when you see that number you’d be fierce proud.

Thanks all

Locke

19 Likes

Put me on the PM list pal

1 Like