Giving to Charity

This is going to put a lot of other charity scandels in the ha’penny place when the details come out.

Really? Always had a bit more faith in the local charities.

Depends on what they are doing. Working with vulnerable people in desperate situations should really have a high level of safeguarding in place. Which " community " organisations may lack the skills or experience to implement.

1 Like

Very true.

Linked to the other story on here I suppose.

No the allegations I’m aware of are different to the story about the politician under investigation.

2 Likes

I’d say Remy Farrell ain’t cheap

Man under investigation found dead.

^covered in the above post

Is the label deviant covered by being sociopathic?

thought it was most unusual the way its founder moved on at the time that she did.
figured that was part of a structured clean up, apparently not.

1 Like

I reckon she deleted all her texts too.

I’ve campaigned and donated money to these cunts. Makes me sick and feel like a mug tbh. I’m sure there are some well meaning people involved but there is also greedy cunts

She is Theresa Lowes sister and Maria Steens Aunt.

1 Like

She ran for President didn’t she?

Copy and Paste then SCALE UP

then I went to find the financials and encountered this paywall

https://www.guidestar.org/profile/47-2629761#mission

She did.

15/100

inter continental skills transfer !

:popcorn:

People who can’t keep their snouts out of the trough seem to be in the vast majority of charities it seems. You’d wonder how they get donations at all the last few years. Demoralising for the vast majority of decent volunteers to say the least.

Personally I’d never again donate to any of the headline charities in this country again and I never give to beggers on the street.

I’ve no problem supporting a more local cause where you can be fairly certain your money is going where it should be and I visit an older person weekly as an Alone volunteer which I enjoy.

6 Likes