Giving up Cigarettes and or Caffeine thread

I love how the OP threw in caffeine in the title to try and catch a few more lads on here and feel less guilty about their filthy smoking habit.

Iā€™m off them nearly a year, used to love smoking. I have an ecig now that I rarely use, mostly bring it to the pub as a crutch and to ensure I donā€™t have a weak moment any night. It has worked for me so far.

Very similar story to this myself, a preseason training session was the catalyst for me . Off them just coming up on 6 years. Also gave up caffeine at the start of the year and no looking back.

1 Like

typical of The Most Infamous

Good luck pal. They are a curse. I havenā€™t had one since about 8 last night myself and am trying to stay away from the fuckers. One day at a timeā€¦

1 Like

I find myself agreeing with that, coffee is good for you and if you have enough class to be able take it without milk then it reeks of sophistication.

i seen a dirty bastard there a while ago with his bag of ā€˜rollie tabaccoā€™ above on the lid of a street bin, and the rotten disgusting bastard rolling them all up for the day i suppose and lining them up on the bin as he went.
smokers are disgusting bastards to a man, weak filthy people.

Thatā€™s a great observation and I agree 100%

You can do it, @Fran Youā€™ve a pig ignorant belligerence about you that will overcome this.

Franā€™s so boring if he waits long enough smoking will give him up.

10 Likes

Keep smokingā€¦ Your country needs the revenue so itā€™s patriotic

1 Like

you shouldnt be allowed buy a packet of fags in this country unless you can show proof that you have a private health care policy.

@Sidney do you have a private health care policy?

3 Likes

You must be very short?

5 Likes

No, just a very large ecig

2 Likes

TouchƩ

:clap:

1 Like

Very hard to argue with any of that

I havenā€™t smoked one in 6 years 10 months 9 days 20 hours and 34 minutes, I donā€™t miss them at allā€¦

6 Likes

Fair fucking play to you Fran. I smoked for years, a lot of false starts in giving them up, but a few weeks later you wonder what the fuss was about. It will change your life in ways you never though imaginable etc etc and may even prolong the marriage even more.

1 Like

Kicking them this weekā€¦not looking forward too itā€¦

2 Likes

I laughed again at this.

Iā€™m off them since Christmas Day, I find that Iā€™m drinking more to make up for it

1 Like

Is that why youā€™ve been so edgy recently?

1 Like