Great days on TFK

Chill out lad and happy christmas. May the force be with you

Id say any Galway lad would be delighted with just a 15 year famine.

In my lifetime at least has never happened (2001 in case you’d forgotten when your Tipp ref stole our double). Need to win next year to help that intact though. Good chance it will happen I’d say,

oh right. I thought it was senior hurling you were talking about. I should have known. Sure you’d be talking about a 28 year famine there.

1100 posts on a Tuesday! And half an hour still to go. Heady times.

6 Likes

Gerry Adams is BOX OFFICE.

5 Likes

Great to be part of days like today. :clap::clap:

1 Like

You mean a half hour?

Wonderful times. And with all eyes on the Champions League, Brexit and the Debate, the Aussie-bashing brigade has missed a great opportunity for some slander.

Hon the Cusacks :clap:

And I was barely active for large parts of yesterday. It seems my work here might be done Rocko, the place may be able to stand on its own again.

3 Likes

Imagine if we had a proper quote function…

3 Likes

Rocko has this place ruined

absolutely correct.

There was a hell of an opportunity last night for a good open debate between the clashing political cultures on here but instead we get a reams and reams of statements just like twitter. deary me.
6 or 700 posts of “Gerry is a beautiful man” “gerry has clamped the shit out of x/y/z” “Adams is a terrorist” “adams hasnt a clue and is a cunt” etc etc.
All very good points in their own right but this place doesnt allow the point to be developed.
Its just a mini twitter.

no debate no interaction just a heap of cunts with tourrettes.

7 Likes

Did you do a day’s work?

Collectively over a set period of time, or like a complete day within 24 hours?

You tell me…

1 Like

Tell you what?

If you do any work. You’re a public sector leech like @Brimmer_Bradley right? No wonder ye are such buddies, cut from the same cloth so ye are. Fellas in the real world are earning an honest living, in real industries, paying for ye to drink tea and post scutter on the internet all day, and take “sick leave”.

2 Likes