Great TFK Vindications

A lot of guys on here left with egg on their faces.

2 Likes

In the age of the footix, such facts and definitive conclusions have no part to play if it shows your rival footix team are not to blame.

2 Likes

Does this mean the ‘headbangers’ are the lads who TOOK the vaccine??
https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1787947138124837042?t=-DugD4YdGXazctVfkCg6AQ&s=19

7 Likes

Same folk with the same opinions have been solidly and consistently wrong on the two biggest issues of our adult lives. COVID 19 and Mass Illegal immigration. Same Venn diagram.

Bonkers stuff and all the damage done.

2 Likes

I dunno mate. Equating the two is like saying yeah, you won the champions league but you lost in the world club thing final. I’d like to keep the vindication pure and simple…just to set an example like.

Maybe you’re right.

The single mindedness in both opinions has been something to behold though. Old school religious stuff. Strange times.

Russia Ukraine is another one. You’ve the ‘totally unprovoked invasion of a democratic sovereign nation’ lads moralising away, and them vaccinated to the eyeballs.

1 Like

I’m not informed enough, nor actually truly care enough at this stage in it to have any strong opinions on that one.

Truest words you’ve ever written.

@glenshane wrote some terrific stuff on the subject. Called it just as it was. But that’s for another day, on the vindication ls thread.

So im a headbanger for saying the vaccine and also a headbanger for taking it?

Cant win, just need to accept im a headbanger

Eh?
You’re certainly a headbanger, but you’re our headbanger…and thats all that counts

1 Like

Someone mischievous has stirred the mentallers from their hibernation.

https://twitter.com/jimmy_dore/status/1788365585946231219?t=SH1Ce13w-hC42s4SZvCaxg&s=19

The Marxist agitators on the forum were disingenuous

2 Likes

The awkward squad found out again

5 Likes

The same lads who are the biggest users of X.com will tell you people are being lied to by politicians while being blind to the lies they swallow.

Wow.

Haaretz in September 2024 after Tucker Carlson fawningly interviewed Nazi sympathiser Darryl “Martyrmade” Cooper:

@Cheasty on Darryl Cooper and Tucker Carlson in March 2022:

Watching the entire nation turn on Matt Doherty

1 Like