Podders

Always food for thought but he leaves a lot out too

Thats only twitter bro. I wouldn’t be getting so worked up over it

There’s plenty more where that came from, bro.

The guy is an out and out fascist.

Facism is in the eye of the beholder these days. That said he’s appearing on Tucker next week so you could well be right

Listened to most of it earlier. No doubt, what happened economically to Russia in the wake of the fall of communism was fucked but the tone of it was mostly ‘poor, poor Russia, sure they never hurt a fly’.

Americans pump money into and interfere in global geopolitics? Well I never, no country has ever done such a thing before.

Only token thought for the people in Ukraine right now unless he did it at the end after I decided to leave it. Same in regard to Russia fears over NATO in the wake of the fall - no mention of the mindset of newly independent neighbouring states and whether they might have had a different idea of their own security than Russia did at the time.

He said at the start that he would try to be fair and balanced, I don’t think he quite hit that mark but then again, opinions will vary.

2 Likes

I know what a fascist is. Especially when somebody tells you straight out they are one. And Tucker Carlson is one too.

Agreed. He’s definitely lost the sense of balance that made his Israel thesis so great. A pity.

I think he is a bit blinkered around Russia, he absolutely despises communism and seems obliged to lean towards the modern state as it has to be better than the USSR. Always worth a listen though

Yep, that was a terrific series

How do you feel about echo chambers?

I like disturbing them.

Though a lot of posters around here who don’t like me have taken the Putin option and blocked out any opinion they don’t like.

It is rather fascinating to watch that.

Im still not right after his Antihuman pod, You’d think he might have learned a bit more from that himself

It certainly hasn’t bothered you one bit.

This reply doesn’t make any sense.

Agreed. I was talking about the stuff he leaves in though. What he said is valid, well researched and common knowledge. I’m not claiming its the one true gospel. Its a monologue after all…Theres more pushback In the unravelled poscast, including the view that nazis, muslims, pro europeans etc are genuinely united and fighting side by side against putin, but that putin is out in the open for a to see- the americans not so much

“FDR chose the wrong side in World War II”, says @glenshane’s hero.

@glenshane having Putinist views makes perfect sense when you know he’s getting his views from a far right podcaster who claims the Nazis were the side to cheer for in World War II.

I’ve lived in this region for almost twenty seven years. I have nothing to learn from the likes of you.

12 Likes

So it seems. I suppose that’s why you’ve resorted to abuse, demial and lies. Fellas get very protective of their illusions.

Would you feel better if I started my sentence with “no offence pal”?

Come here fella, i feel fine. Im bemused at how lads have taken offence at a few obvious truths… The hysteria is off the charts. You etc haven’t even said or addressed exactly what it is that has you so worked up. Youre about as subtle and rational as a loyalist mob