Greatest Hurling Match of All-Time?

Certainly in the top 5 individual performances from a chubby kid in Wexford u14 county final.

Are you thinking of the 1993 u12 Roinn 2 (Division 3) final that @Bandage scored all (1) of his team’s points from play?

By the way, his crowd playing in that final is the equivalent of Portlaoise playing the lowest grade just to win the tournament. Cunts.

[quote=“Appendage, post: 829006, member: 11”]Are thinking of the 1993 u12 Roinn 2 (Division 3) final that @Bandage scored all (1) of his team’s points from play?

By the way, his crowd playing in that final is the equivalent of Portlaoise playing the lowest grade just to win the tournament. Cunts.[/quote]
:eek:

This changes everything.

[quote=“Appendage, post: 829006, member: 11”]Are you thinking of the 1993 u12 Roinn 2 (Division 3) final that @Bandage scored all (1) of his team’s points from play?

By the way, his crowd playing in that final is the equivalent of Portlaoise playing the lowest grade just to win the tournament. Cunts.[/quote]

This has to be lies… @Bandage ??

The Limerick v Cork munster under21 final 2011 is surely worth a mention?

The outrageous comments from @Appendage (whose side failed to qualify for the final) do not warrant a detailed response.

Because a detailed response would only support my comments.

Yesterday reminded me a bit of the 1990 final with the goals raining in

You had to fucking mention… hadn’t you.
:mad:

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 829094, member: 686”]You had to fucking mention… hadn’t you.
:mad:[/quote]
The Kevin Hennessey final.

The dentist Fitzgibbon and Mulcahy did serious damage that day too.

Cashmans second half performance on Cooney was the winning if it.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 829105, member: 686”]The dentist Fitzgibbon and Mulcahy did serious damage that day too.

Cashmans second half performance on Cooney was the winning if it.[/quote]
Yeah, ye were running away with it in the first half. Amazing really with the experience of winning two All Irelands that ye could not close that one out. Foley was the dentist wasn’t he?

Foley was the dentist. Cunninghams save with his head from Naughton in the 2nd half was the turning point. I don’t think a 65 was even given even though Gers head was spouting. Fitzgibbon played the Pa Cronin role in 1990. Barely seen for most of the game and pops up with 2 goals when it mattered.

Fitzgibbon was some man to rattle the onion bag. A great goal poacher

That was Fitz though. Cork always have a few like that. Seanie Leary, Eamonn O Donoghue, Charlie McCarthy, and JBM himself of course. They would break your heart. You’d be tipping along grand against them and then bang! Two goals in and game over.

Wexford has produced a lot of fat forwards over the years. Tony Doran, Jimmy Houlihan, Gary Laffan, Stephen Banville etc. It must be the rissoles. Your assertion may well be wrong.

Especially when allowed to take 12 steps.

Was that not '86?

he was some man to whip on a breaking ball and find the net. no steps required in such an act

He scored one goal in 86, not sure how many points. And 1-4 in 1990, Fitz got 2-1 and Tomas Mul 1-2. From my limited archive.