Guards - Cunts or Not

Iā€™m sure that would delight you.
Iā€™m done with this conversation,

Will she get penalty points for being on the phone?

Nothing about you delights me.

Donā€™t know, itā€™ll come in the post apparently,

Sheā€™ll get 5

Sounds like a lot, Iā€™ll let you know

Depends if she did anything to ā€œgrease the wheelsā€ of justice.

If it wasnā€™t for all the fucking whistleblowing that the likes of trackie were delighted about, I could have these scrapped at the drop of a hat. But oh how the chickens have now come home to roostā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ve no complaints mate, itā€™s a good law

1 Like

I think that answers the question in the thread title.

1 Like

McCabe seen an end to normal lads, who never were in any bother in their lives as a result of being law abiding citizens, having a trivial speeding ticket for doing 90 in an 80 zone disappear as a result of a sound local Guard making a quick phone call and having the little misunderstanding cleared up.

Thereā€™s a zero tolerance policy now, thatā€™s what the screaming Mullallyā€™s wanted so whatā€™s good for the goose is good for the ganderā€¦

3 Likes

McCabe used the penalty points as a means to an end. He became a whistle-blower when a man who should have been locked up was allowed out to murder an innocent woman. He shed a light on how corrupt this country is and what happens when you try to do right. If the price to pay is having to obey the law then I think itā€™s probably worth it.

3 Likes

Whats this?

Crazy stuff procedurally. A disgrace. Still not convinced mccabe wasnt anything other than getting some revenge.

Calm down mate, I was being tongue in cheek, Maurice is a good man

1 Like

Understandable after what happened him but whatever his motives he appears to have told the truth all the way through. Unlike his superiors.

Even if he was, falsely accusing him of being a paedophile may have been somewhat of an overreaction

She was posting on TFK as @backinatracksuit.

True. The garda head honchos come out worse than a criminal organisation here. Who appoints them again?