Guards - Cunts or Not

See thats a weird one, there was a complaint from a young girl, but the dpp decided what was reported didnā€™t constitute a charge or whatever. Was that initial complaint completely concocted?

Her dad was a guard who had been disciplined by McCabe. The incident was supposed to have taken years earlier but the complaint was only made after McCabe had disciplined her dad.

Still doesnā€™t prove its veracity? A lot cunts involved here imo, including mccabe to an extent, fairly low hanging fruit with speeding fines and breath tests (wtf was that even about) but shocking procedural fuck ups as you have shown me above which have to change. Hopefully the lad out marching today whoā€™ll be running them soon will straighten them.

The government apoint the top guards by the way, they know well who they are putting in place.

Duck tape on the cracked casing wonā€™t stop condensation getting at the electrics of the Mirror, also duck tape may not hold the crack from worsening with vibrations.
Tell the useless bint to stay off her phone, fuck off & order a mirror casing & basically stop being a danger to other road users.

Reading between the lines it looks like McCabe was a stickler for the rulebook which didnā€™t go down well with his superiors. When he went to the press and TDs like Claire Daly and Mick Wallace, his superiors, especially Callinan, appear to have used the allegation to smear him. Tribunalā€™s main aim is to decide if this happened or not and this tribunal was only set up after the Fennelly commission. Two super-nintendos went in to Fennelly and made an allegation that McCabe had said certain things in a private meeting. McCabe had a tape recording of the conversation and was able to prove to the judge that the supers were telling fibs. The judge never mentioned this in his report, it was leaked out. You get the gist of the levels involved, from a grunt level Garda to the highest levels of the judiciary and Dail and many state departments in between.

Itā€™s so hard to follow and becoming a complete saga, sorry sega, at this stage.

3 Likes

It was a foul playstation

She should have used the gaffer tape round the phone and her head instead.

Jaysus, the gloves are off today for my poor old wife.

I think the tribunal evidence seems to suggest it was completely concocted with Martin Callinan as the Chief Concocter. Apart from actually having McCabe murdered there is not many worse or more damaging things they could have done to him.

1 Like

The allegation against McCabe was from his colleagueā€™s daughter, alleging he rubbed against her during some kind of party game. DPP said no case to answer.

The conflated second allegation (the cut and paste error) containing the instances of digital penetration etc came from the counsellor (Brophy?) who met with the colleagueā€™s daughter years later and then made a balls of the report she put together on it.

The evidence suggests senior management were aware of them, knew they were false, and still put them out there to slur McCabe.

McCabe was warned ā€¦ He kept poking his nose into republican business and he died because he thought he was untouchable. The warning signs were there and given well in advance.

Sure who knows. I heard that the IRA lads knew that McCabe and Oā€™Sullivan would shoot them, which is why they panicked and opened up.

1 Like

Go easy on her lad. Itā€™s only a few quid.

Just watched the guards I side the k.
It focuses on blanch and finglas garda stations.
The guards need a pay rise in my opinions putting up with scum 7 days a weeks

1 Like

Christ another one.

Thank you Charlie

1 Like

Are these new Guards going to have an asterix on their badges I wonder?

1 Like

A friend of a friend started down in Templemore a month ago and she is now out on the frontline already.

Itā€™s a great show.