Guards - Cunts or Not

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 921517, member: 24”]So should I address you as ‘accountant’?

This ‘guard’ thing serves to put people in their place - it’s like they are someone that must be obeyed without question. The fact that this cunt demanded to be called it shows he is just the jumped up power trip cunt that I already referred to.[/QUOTE]

How does calling a Garda “Guard” serve to keep people in their place?

Seems to me you have some issues with them sport, more than just the form of address.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 921505, member: 24”]Superb mate.

:clap:

I am amazed at the amount of cunts who would bend over and address a jumped up cunt, most probably bullied in school cos he was such a loser and now exacting some sort of revenge, by a title as if he is in some way superior to them.

Was it for this the wild geese spread?[/QUOTE]

That’s grand when you are in the right, but when you were trying to escape a fine and penalty points you should try being nicer at least.

[QUOTE=“count of monte cristo, post: 921523, member: 348”]How does calling a Garda “Guard” serve to keep people in their place?

Seems to me you have some issues with them sport, more than just the form of address.[/QUOTE]

It’s the fact that you must address them - straight away they are assuming some sort of power over you.

Like ‘Father’ in the Catholic Church.

What’s wrong with their first name?

:rolleyes:

Yeah - thought you would say that.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 921525, member: 24”]It’s the fact that you must address them - straight away they are assuming some sort of power over you.

Like ‘Father’ in the Catholic Church.

What’s wrong with their first name?[/QUOTE]

Nothing, Id imagine, except the fact you dont know it.

The simple fact of the matter is they are the guardians of the peace in this country. whats wrong with respecting them?Sure some of them are cunts but there are cunts in every single job in the world.

The Guard was doing his job today, he might have been having a shite day, and youre giving out because he chastised you for illegally using the bus lane.

Sure his manner may have been a little off, but if some referred to me with over familiarity that he didnt have id tell him fuck off.

Gardai do have power over you plain and simple.

I’m with @farmerinthecity on this one.

Hate the cunts since they threw me in Store Street for not bowing down to them and licking their boots.

“Go and catch some real criminals.” They don’t take kindly to that.

Yeah - thought you would say that.[/QUOTE]

Farmer takes shit from no one :clap: you should give your mate Barmy some lessons on that.

[QUOTE=“count of monte cristo, post: 921529, member: 348”]Nothing, Id imagine, except the fact you dont know it.

The simple fact of the matter is they are the guardians of the peace in this country. whats wrong with respecting them?Sure some of them are cunts but there are cunts in every single job in the world.

The Guard was doing his job today, he might have been having a shite day, and youre giving out because he chastised you for illegally using the bus lane.

Sure his manner may have been a little off, but if some referred to me with over familiarity that he didnt have id tell him fuck off.

Gardai do have power over you plain and simple.[/QUOTE]

I was respectful like I am to everyone I meet.

Sure I drove in a bus lane today. The guard’s carrying on around me was completely unwarranted (as listed in my original post - ‘oh I’m going to do you’, ‘oh I’m only trying to help you’) and so my respect for him as a human being diminished.

This licking up to him by calling him what he demands wasn’t going to happen. He was acting the cunt and I wasn’t going to hide my dislike for him. If that means I have to take by penalty points and fine so be it. Nobody talks to me like that, especially some jumped up cunt on a power trip like this guy clearly was.

That story was made up you utter prick.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 921517, member: 24”]So should I address you as ‘accountant’?

This ‘guard’ thing serves to put people in their place - it’s like they are someone that must be obeyed without question. The fact that this cunt demanded to be called it shows he is just the jumped up power trip cunt that I already referred to.[/QUOTE]

“International Project Financier and Chartered Accountant” if you must.

I think it’s traditional to use the title with some professions like “Doctor”, “Nurse”, “Guard” to name a few.

:smiley:

Any of the older guards I have encountered are generally ok/sound.The younger generation on the ground are generally the thickest cunts imaginable, just look at why most of them became gardai in the first place.
Jumped up tax collectors.

[QUOTE=“Bad Winner, post: 921545, member: 2406”]Any of the older guards I have encountered are generally ok/sound.The younger generation on the ground are generally the thickest cunts imaginable, just look at why most of them became gardai in the first place.
Jumped up tax collectors.[/QUOTE]
I’ll end you, you cunt.

[QUOTE=“Bad Winner, post: 921545, member: 2406”]Any of the older guards I have encountered are generally ok/sound.The younger generation on the ground are generally the thickest cunts imaginable, just look at why most of them became gardai in the first place.
Jumped up tax collectors.[/QUOTE]

Fantastic post, thick ignorant cunts, the lot of them

@ChocolateMice would never have responded in such a vulgar manner you fucking cripple.

:eek:

What do you know of Choco ans my delicate state?

What do you know of Choco ans my delicate state?[/QUOTE]
I know he was a king of men.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 921533, member: 24”]I was respectful like I am to everyone I meet.

Sure I drove in a bus lane today. The guard’s carrying on around me was completely unwarranted (as listed in my original post - ‘oh I’m going to do you’, ‘oh I’m only trying to help you’) and so my respect for him as a human being diminished.

This licking up to him by calling him what he demands wasn’t going to happen. He was acting the cunt and I wasn’t going to hide my dislike for him. If that means I have to take by penalty points and fine so be it. Nobody talks to me like that, especially some jumped up cunt on a power trip like this guy clearly was.[/QUOTE]
Would you have addressed a cop in the US like that? No, you’d have shat yourself. You were in the wrong and the least you could have done was not been a smart arse ignorant pup. Actually no, you could have also have not come on here whining about it after.

Ah fuck off you soup taking cunt.

+1

@glasagusban sounds like a right knowitall do-gooder prick