Guards - Cunts or Not

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 921647, member: 24”]Just so we are clear.

The guard acted the complete cunt today - outside the requirements of the situation he found himself in. I can only deduce that this cunt was on a power trip - he attempted to make me feel two foot tall over something completely trivial. Had he said ‘you were in the bus lane. Here’s your punishment’, then fine, what could I say? But right from the off this guy accused me of cursing at him when I didn’t do any such thing and then proceeded to attempt to have some power over me in numerous different ways. I wasn’t having that from someone who is no better or worse in life than me. The cunt.

And if you read all that, and you’re still happy to lick this cunt’s hole and massage his ego and allow him to be a cunt to others, as well as losing your self respect, then go ahead by all means my friend. I know one thing - I certainly wouldn’t want you in the trenches.

My civil rights messages were tongue in cheek by the way.[/QUOTE]

You used the word mate in a serious conversation

This is the way I see it. Farmer should probably have call him gaurd in the origional instance but the very second the gaurd told him to call him gaurd that was gone out the window and no self respecting person would . If farmer had bowed at that stage he would forever be that fellas bitch in both their minds.

The way i see this whole sorry mess, @farmerinthecity made a couple of school boy errors.

1. No Gah kit bag on show. :rolleyes:
  2. He failed to use the ‘’ irritable bowel syndrome ‘’ excuse. Works every time.
  3. Back chat. Under no circumstances should back chat happen.

The cunt set the tone by saying ‘You can utter as many curses as you want I am still going to do you’.

He was unnecessarily aggressive and initiated the confrontational nature of the exchange.

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 921690, member: 110”]The cunt set the tone by saying ‘You can utter as many curses as you want I am still going to do you’.

He was unnecessarily aggressive and initiated the confrontational nature of the exchange.[/QUOTE]
:smiley:

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 921690, member: 110”]The cunt set the tone by saying ‘You can utter as many curses as you want I am still going to do you’.

He was unnecessarily aggressive and initiated the confrontational nature of the exchange.[/QUOTE]

According to farmer…

Back to the initial question. Guards - Cunts or Not?

Yes & No.

Close this thread before @farmerinthecity joins a Gun Club please.

8 years later and @farmerinthecity is being attacked for NOT climbing down. He can’t win with some of you lot.

@Rintintin

@Fran

They died by Pearse’s side and fought with Cathal Brugha.

[QUOTE=“Phil Leotardo, post: 921450, member: 197”]Yeah you did it constantly over a weekend in Liverpool and Manchester a few years ago and you antagonised every local you said it to.

Grand if its Limerick City or you know somebody well.[/QUOTE]
Scousers use the word kid all the time.

No matter what the name - we’re all the same
Pieces in one big chess game
Yeah - the voice of power
Is in the house - go take a shower boy
P.E. a group, a crew - not singular
We were black Wranglers
We’re rap stranglers
You can’t angle us - I know you’re listenin’
I caught you pissin’ in your pants
You’re scared of us dissin’ us
The crowd is missin’ us
We’re on a mission boy

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 921505, member: 24”]Superb mate.

:clap:

I am amazed at the amount of cunts who would bend over and address a jumped up cunt, most probably bullied in school cos he was such a loser and now exacting some sort of revenge, by a title as if he is in some way superior to them.

Was it for this the wild geese spread?[/QUOTE]
They really get a shock here when you ask for formal information like rank and number, I had a cunt here say to me “what is it with you irish buying all these cheap cars” in a derogotary tone cos he was trying to yellow sticker it(NCT). I said “at least we all actually own our cars and not the bank”. He didn’t like that so told me to “Watch my manners” or something to that effect. I asked for his name and number and said I’d be looking for his superior to discuss his judge mental approach. I was gone in 20 seconds.

My view on Irish cops is it’s institutional and not so much individual. The young lads act the clown sometimes but they soon learn it gets them nowhere. Things may have changed in last few years, and I have seen evidence of this, but generally based on my experience Irish cops are some of the most sensible there is. There is a reasonable standard entry level as well that doesn’t exist here for instance.

The whole western world is just creating police states, it’s policy and corrupt power brokers are the issue, not the lads on the beat, generally.

The homeplace was broken into a couple of years ago when my mother was there on her own. I headed out as soon as she rang and was amazed to find myself there before the gardaí arrived, whom she had called 2 hours before. The two retards who arrived proceeded to make light of the whole situation in front of my mother, who was visibly shaken, took the bare minimum of details regarding what had happened and then at the end, had the gall to say “Ah sure look, the chances of catching these lads would be small enough but sure if anything comes up we’ll give ya a call”. Cunts

The same thing happened to me a good few years ago where they managed to steal my car. Some detective fucker turns up and says something like “ah yeah, it’s happening lots around here, I wouldn’t hold much hope of catching these lads”. Long story shortened, I came across the car myself when it appeared in front of me as I was driving along the long mile road. Same reg and everything. I’d say the cunts did absolutely nothing about it from the minute they left the house that morning

What did you do?

What a way to leave the story:rolleyes:

All guards are cunts, well done farmer you were dead right fuck him and his points, there’s a lot of arselicking forelock tugging simpletons on this site

Didn’t you shit your pants one day when some of the hartys from the well bashed your car and told you to slow down cause you frightened his piebald pony

Scousers use the term la’ the whole time.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 921741, member: 273”]What did you do?

What a way to leave the story:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Sorry Blake, I rang the guards and followed the car until it went into an estate, told them where it was and then they recovered it. The guy who was driving it had managed to register it in his own name even though it had been reported as being stolen months before that

No.