Guards - Cunts or Not

That may have been true before the boom, Kev but they started taking whoever would sign up around 10 years ago or so. It was frightening to see some of the yokels that were heading down to Templemore back then. Lads of subnormal intelligence who everybody assumed would end up subjected to a life of sexual assaults as slack-jawed, poorly paid farmhands were heading off to Tipp to get their stripes and who now roam the villages and towns of Ireland with a bloated sense of importance. I think most people can relate to where @farmerinthecity is coming from but his ā€œfacking do one, mateā€ attitude upon meeting the guard in question here has done him no favours.

2 Likes

Blake?

Itā€™s early Turenne

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 921631, member: 24ā€].
If you were living in the 1970s north of Ireland you probably would have bowed down to the RUC as they colluded with the loyalists.[/QUOTE]
jesus Christā€¦great comparison ā€¦this fella was a traffic cop FFSā€¦:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 921505, member: 24ā€]Superb mate.

:clap:

I am amazed at the amount of cunts who would bend over and address a jumped up cunt, most probably bullied in school cos he was such a loser and now exacting some sort of revenge, by a title as if he is in some way superior to them.
[/QUOTE]

whatā€™s this exactly? ā€¦ fuck me but you are one horrible cuntā€¦

Jesus Christ, pal. Heā€™s clearly exaggerating for humorous effect. Back off now.

Farmer must have gone to the same persecution college as waters.

Also, just heard this morning that it took the cops 44 days to give GSOC details of which cops were in kilmainham on duty the night of clare dalys arrest. Cunts

oh sorry I forgot only a select few can ball hop around here, everyone else has to fall in lineā€¦youā€™re disgusting ā€¦

Iā€™d like @farmerinthecity to confirm his whereabouts last night:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/garda-rushed-to-hospital-after-being-savagely-beaten-in-city-park-30127097.html

Both the guard and farmer were cunts in this case i think.

They are only winding Farmer up. They would be on squealing like pigs themselves if it happened to them. Thatā€™s if they could drive of course.

A pair of cunts if you like.

Farmer got braver and braver as the night went on last night it seems :smiley:

Aside from the Kerry issue (attached) Farmer is fucked. Iā€™ve been under the cosh with the Gaurds for 40 odd years for varying offences:
i). Car tax (about 6 times)
ii). There was a diesel issue about 15 years ago (Hmphh)
iii) Imported vehicles without ralative VRT(3).
iv).Vehicle defects (mostly unveiled by that cunt Kelly - the Judge just laughed).
v). Imbedded in ditch (discovered @ 7.30 am) by local Guard - possibly 8 hrs too lateā€¦

An endless litany of misadventure, carefully smoothed over with a nod and wink.

Free-range turkeys, litres of Jameson and cartons of fags kept the wheels greased.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/retired-garda-fails-to-obtain-phone-records-for-alibi-in-teen-sexual-assault-case-30136048.html

[QUOTE=ā€œBoxtyeater, post: 923263, member: 246ā€]Aside from the Kerry issue (attached) Farmer is fucked. Iā€™ve been under the cosh with the Gaurds for 40 odd years for varying offences:
iv).Vehicle defects (mostly unveiled by that cunt Kelly - the Judge just laughed).
v). Imbedded in ditch (discovered @ 7.30 am) by local Guard - possibly 8 hrs too lateā€¦

Free-range turkeys, litres of Jameson and cartons of fags kept the wheels greased.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/retired-garda-fails-to-obtain-phone-records-for-alibi-in-teen-sexual-assault-case-30136048.html[/QUOTE]
Great to see a man able to work with the justice system

Yep, gotta lvoe this country alright dont ya. And people have the temerity to give out about the GardaĆ­.

Canā€™t find the Australia thread so this will do. Would love Kevā€™s opinion on this given his intimate knowledge of WA policing

[QUOTE=ā€œBoxtyeater, post: 923263, member: 246ā€]Aside from the Kerry issue (attached) Farmer is fucked. Iā€™ve been under the cosh with the Gaurds for 40 odd years for varying offences:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/retired-garda-fails-to-obtain-phone-records-for-alibi-in-teen-sexual-assault-case-30136048.html[/QUOTE]

Ever done for drink driving Boxty?

Questionā€¦

When a road accident happens in Ireland and the guards are called. Why arenā€™t both drivers automatically breathalyzed?

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 924284, member: 686ā€]Questionā€¦

When a road accident happens in Ireland and the guards are called. Why arenā€™t both drivers automatically breathalyzed?[/QUOTE]

Are they not supposed to be? Thought that was brought in a few years ago.