Guards - Cunts or Not

I don’t know only that I was involved in a tip last week and I was surprised when myself or the other driver were not asked for a breath sample.

Small road, 50/50 liability but still I would have expected more.

To be honest the cop did fuck all except took statements and fille dout form for the insurance.

Are you supposed to call the guards to any accident you have if it’s likely there will be an insurance claim?

no

Thats the general rule pal… and to be honest the lad I had the tip with would be very lightly to turn up at my door in a months time with a neck brace so I definitely wasn’t going to take the chance.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 924284, member: 686”]Question…

When a road accident happens in Ireland and the guards are called. Why aren’t both drivers automatically breathalyzed?[/QUOTE]

It’s standard here every time the cops stop you.

Was @Bandage out practising his driving on the relatively quiet roads around College Green at 6am this morning?

Its unlikely Bandage is 68. Fagan is your man.

Would he look 68 though?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 924284, member: 686”]Question…

When a road accident happens in Ireland and the guards are called. Why aren’t both drivers automatically breathalyzed?[/QUOTE]

I believe they’re meant to be for ‘serious’ road traffic accidents. You bashing the missus’ car with your dad’s tractor cos you’re on tfk on the phone doesn’t count.

Kevin Blessing writes about how being a member of An Garda Siochana is a tough and thankless job in this week’s Leitrim Observer.

What would you call Kevin if he was at a fancy dress party?

hey PK, did someone not pull you up over your use of the word “lightly” instead of the correct “likely” there recently. you’ll be getting a watch your spelling rating if this happens again, PK.

Why is there no poll?

Shoddy.

Today’s Sunday Times front page story seems fairly significant to me but I wonder if it’ll garner much political attention. Garda whistleblowers appear to have been treated very shabbily across the board.

1 Like

Engineers from Audi have also been called in to examine the closing mechanism on the boot of the A6.

:roll_eyes:

An interview will have to be done with that man straight away!

4 Likes

Good man PJ.

1 Like

The lads saw the woman take the bag yet waited until the car got turned in heavy traffic until they chased her, by which time she had disappeared!

Would they not just get out of the car and follow her on foot?!!

1 Like

They were lucky no one was too injured. We all have jobs to go to in the morning.

1 Like