Harty cup and other secondary school GAA 2022-23

Only two from Charleville on the team. Mainly Newtown and Ballyhea.

No, they should know their place

Never go full retard.

We wanted the kudos of trying to promote hurling, fuckers weren’t supposed to embarrass us

1 Like

Yeah, need a few Kilmalock lads to start coming again.

1 Like

My friend’s young lad was the captain, just found out today, they are absolutely buzzing.

2 Likes

Harty Cup and Corn Ui Mhuiri quarter-finals

CBC Cork v Nenagh CBS
CBS Charleville v Midleton CBS
Thurles CBC v St Flannan’s
Ardscoil RĂ­s v John The Baptist CS Hospital

Rochestown College v Mercy Mounthawk
St Brendan’s Killarney v Clonakilty CC
ColĂĄiste na Sceilge v Patrician Academy Mallow
Abbey CBS v Tralee CBC.

1 Like

Limerick v Clare clash should be interesting in the Harty.

ASR v Hospital?

Pity the 2 limerick teams drawn against each other

Big name will be gone early there

There’s 4 teams that can win it and Nenagh have a punchers chance because of Darragh McCarthy who is one of the best players in the competition.

Thurles, ASR, Flannans and Midleton will take it home one would think.

The Limerick county board are beginning to notice ASR is a Clare school at the moment and have put resources into Doon, Casteltroy and Hospital, has paid off in Hospital who have massive numbers.

2 Likes

According to my sources on the ground, the Limerick County Board went to Hospital during the summer and asked, “what can we do for ye?”.

They’ve Paul Browne and renowned S&C guru Darragh Droog involved now.

2 Likes

It makes sense with about 10 or 12 “hurling clubs” feeding into them now that Bruff is closed.

Kilmallock had some decent teams in recent years but have been killed by poaching from ASR.

1 Like

Enjoy your trip to Armagh to see your beloved club in action and save your drivel on LK hurling matters that you evidently despise to your core.

1 Like

Another very unnecessary attack.

It drives you demented that i know so much about everything.

1 Like

That’s the game.

Any reports from the harty games today, aside of the journalistic report’s. Opinions of performers, possible winners. 2 tipp, 1 cork and 1 limerick team left.

Ard Scoil would be red hot favourites but was surprised how close they were ran today. Thurles will fancy their chances. Nenagh very warm favourites v Charleville.

I’d say Thurles were more comfortable than they expected today, they are very strong up front.

Nenagh have Darragh McCarthy who is probably up there with the best players in the competition.

On paper, ASR v Thurles is THE final.