Hate crime legislation

Lads furiously defending Russia, now lads furiously defending hate crimes.

Some place, eh. :grinning:

fulvio already did the work on that with your traveller hate and then theres your perving in various threads

The usual suspects think that TFK is a pulpit and not a place for discussion.

theyre as tolerant as torquemada

It’s a discussion board, if there wasn’t disagreements it’d be very dull.

I don’t think I’ve ever posted anything negative about travellers. It was labane tried that tack. It’s fairly pathetic of you to try revive lies from from either of those weirdos. There’s your level: labane/fluvio/art.

no denials, then just name calling. glad we wrapped that up buddy :wink:

The ladz have a lot to learn.

Also titled… Anyone i don’t like is Hitler…

4 Likes

You can’t be asking questions like that!

Karl Popper is Labane? :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

The likes of @artfoley, @alf_stewart and the rest of the malcontent bigots will be seething.

New hate-crime legislation in place ‘by end of year’

Art is still reeling from the proposed crime legislation and the hate speech legislation is coming. This will drive the usual lads demented altogether. McEntee has probably made more of an impact as a minister in less than two years than most ever do.

replying to your own posts, a pitiful development.

Yet another smackdown for @artfoley and the rest of the troglodytes.

"communication” will not be taken to incite violence or hatred solely on the basis that it involves discussion or criticism of matters related to one of the listed protected characteristics.

That’s fine for 99.35% of the population.

Thats the end of TFK you bunch of fuckos.

Not at all, it’s the making of us… It’s there now in law that we can stick the boot into any cunt we want so long as it doesn’t incite violence or hatred. The line is firmly drawn so lads can get to work on whatever they want now up to that line.

so you think saying that people who present as trans should be treated on a patientient centric basis and not patient led basis is tantamount to inciting violence or hatred?

good luck getting that one over the line pal

@Tassotti was bang on.

https://twitter.com/shellenberger/status/1732382572385362352?t=V068fCmp3b8jpxLE53l26Q&s=19

2 Likes