Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

I was in a very similar position a few months back. I blamed a post pint chicken fillet roll for a bout of vomiting the following day. I named the establishment that served it in 2 WhatsApp groups even.

However the following day, my SO, who had no contact with the roll, was also struck down.

I did all my vomiting and shitting in the jacks.

Fair pal for fessing up mate, and I hope you’ve extended the apology to the vendor in person. Otherwise, the guilt will force you to buy three hot dogs per week after your sub 25s

If she ever catches an STD you’ll probably catch it too, pal.

Listen to the voice of experience @Bandage

1 Like

I was going to make a juvenile comment and I caught myself as it is a Saturday night and there was no need

1 Like

I sharted while ago down the pub. Had to hide the jocks in the cistern. Fucking rotten

4 Likes

Were you shartled when it happened?

4 Likes

I don’t know what that means

Startled/shartled

Explaining = losing

1 Like

No. I had a tactical fart that went wrong. I was in a bad way gut wise and rolled the dice

Could you not have binned them or tucked them behind the toilet? Now your dissolved shite is going to cover the entire mechanism inside the cistern.

Fair play. It’s brilliant that no matter what the issue, tfk always has someone with prior experience of it.

15 Likes

The onset of panic and good decision making are mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Spoken like a man well accustomed to leaving his jocks behind in mens jacks.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

I call it as I see it bro. I’m a truth teller.

Get new material and stop spamming with the same old shite.

Gobshite

2 Likes

there was a fella waiting to get in to the cubicle. I had just shit myself, was bollocks naked and there was no bin. I did what I had to do

12 Likes

You were naked in a cubicle and there was a man waiting to get into it?

3 Likes