Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

I shit myself after a kebab in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. It was so bad I had to throw out a pair of tackies I liked. I proceeded to shit and puke for the last few days of the holiday.

Do you want a few colostomy bags to tide you over until it passes. PM me and Iā€™ll get them to you ASAP

7 Likes

Imodium cures all pal. The fastmelts are good for when you canā€™t hold down what you swallow. I basically never leave home without it. I have a pack in my briefcase at all times, in case Iā€™m in an executive meeting with some top CEOs and I suddenly have to shit myself, which is considered very unprofessional.

Motilium is the ā€œstop vomitingā€ version but theyā€™re basically the exact same. Iā€™m 100% serious that one of those tablets will fix you within 20 minutes, get some now.

12 Likes

You havenā€™t lived if you havenā€™t got a dose of the scuts

I got an awful case back around 05. Couldnā€™t even take water for a few days without it coming straight back out. Food poisoning.

I feel your pain @bandage but Iā€™d be staying away from the hot dogs going forward and having something more nutritious . It might help you get the elusive sub 25

2 Likes

I cant be the only person wondering why you werenā€™t straight into a taxi home at about 4pm @Bandage

2 Likes

Whoā€™d want to be paying the soiling charges in a taxi? Better to go the public transport route and blame the smell on some down and out

11 Likes

Lads who do fuck all have a fucked up guilty conscience about taking time off

3 Likes

Iā€™ve avoided the worst of a few stomach bugs that were going recently by using immodium. Serious tack.
First hint of an upset stomach, pop one of those delightful little minty flavoured instant melt tablets.

2 Likes

Youā€™d miss @thedancingbaby all the same.

In surprised you remembered it all in such vivid detail, pal.

Heā€™s a wonderful storyteller. Journalismā€™s loss is truly TFKā€™s gain

2 Likes

Not worth a fuck.

I had a skip full of whiskey in Lisdoonvarna a few weeks back and I woke in a bad way. I had to attend a memorial Mass for 12pm and after taking motilium all morning I was still puking green bile every 10 minutes at 11.30ā€¦ I hit the emergency button around 11.45 and took a good long swig out of a bottle of Hennesseyā€¦ Iā€™d a few ropey moments in the car on the way but made my deadline.

18 Likes

I got a ferocious dose one morning on my way in to the Mater for a venesection after a feed in former Howth Tex Mex Restaurant El Paso the night before. I got as far as Clontarf Garda Station when I realized I wouldnā€™t make it to the Mater. I had the sudden clarity of thought to realize that at 7.30 am the only facility that would be open and within the range I felt I had left to myself was Clontarf Castle. I executed a uturn successfully and made my peace.

6 Likes

A lad I know loads up on Imodium in the days before a music festival. His reasons being that he wonā€™t need to shit for the duration of the weekendā€¦

5 Likes

anigif_enhanced-25200-1446652930-14

12 Likes

Youā€™re right. Iā€™ll be going back to the fish finger sandwich guy, the pizza guy or the Belgian waffles guy from now on.

I got the shits driving to Connemara years ago. I had to stop every second town or so.

I remember bursting through the door of a pub in Oughterard, relaxing with the knowledge that I was about to be able to unleash only to discover as I entered the cubicle some cunt had destroyed the place with a nose bleed. It was like a scene from America Psycho cc @artfoley.

I was now In very big trouble and ran across the street to another pub toilet which mercifully was clean and available.

One of my recurring nightmares is getting the shits on a plane.

4 Likes

Itā€™s not a hangover cure.

The only time I ever got sick from a fancy restaurant was about 10 years ago when me and my family were in Edinburgh and we asked around for somewhere swanky. I had the mussels and I was puking fucking bad, non-stop until about 2 am. ( Fucking jocks couldnā€™t cook a fucking spud, stick to the sheep balls you cunts.) Anyway around 2am my father heroically went out into the Edinburgh night and returned with motilium. It cured me immediately.

4 Likes

Eating mussels inland. :man_shrugging:t5:

5 Likes

They say you should only eat mussels if the month has an ā€œrā€ in it.