Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

Keep the lies in check, please.

Sorry to hear about your ParkRuns Bandage. If you take no meds and leave it go for a few days youā€™ll have lost a handy few pounds though.

4 Likes

Mighty sound gesture

1 Like

Depends if he cleaned them out first.

1 Like

I dunno if I told this story on here before, but here it is anyway.

I worked with a cracking Spanish bird on the factory floor in Dell many years ago. We were out one Friday night after a week of 12 hour shifts and all went for drinks. A pure mental session. We were all absolutely fucking langersed. I ended up going back to her place, both too fucked to do anything, collapsed into the bed. I must have pissed myself in the middle of the night, a big puddle of it in the bed, I tried to wake her up, no joy. An idea started formulating, I rolled her into the puddle, rang a cab and ran down stairs.

Iā€™d to put plastic bags on the car seats before the driver would allow me in.

She apologised to me in work the following Monday and I was too much of a gutless cunt to admit what I did.

43 Likes

Never had food poisoning. Doesnt sound a great option. Would you lose a heap of weight if you got a good dose of it?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Good post. Iā€™m not going to lie, I didnā€™t think you had it in you.

Iā€™ll nearly miss the fucking thing in January when they reverse it. Iā€™m slowly developing Stockholm syndrome with it. Handy out on a Sunday morning after a few pints.

1 Like

Yep. I lost a fair bit over the course of that week, and Iā€™d say I never put it back on until this year.

1 Like

You have a lovely way of telling that. I nearly feel like I was there.

Sorry to hear that e-pal and Iā€™ll have to be very careful selecting franchise partners for Parkrun.

Had a similar experience after a feed of soft shell crabs in M&L (cc @Fagan_ODowd) and porter in Briodys the day of the League final in 2016. Was pissing brown water through the eye of the needle for 2 days.

Thatā€™s a great yarn.

1 Like

That has an actually happened vibe to it

Outstanding post bandage.

Iā€™ve had a few unpleasant experiences that Iā€™ve stowed away in a dark recess of my mind never hopefully to emerge.

Two things help, probiotics to sort the gut in general then those little blue Imodium gel pills. Just looking at one sorts me out.

Thereā€™s definitely some sort of internal subconscious alarm and or muscle group that opens the floodgates when you see your gaff. Itā€™s a race against time at that stage.

2 Likes

I know that walk/jog very well that @Bandage described as you are desperately looking for a jacks in a urban area

12 Likes

In a similar incident a bird I brought home one night pissed the bed after we both clapped out rotten drunk ā€¦ didnt knock a stir out of me tho, I brought her into my mates bed after I woke up the next morning and rode her thereā€¦ I should add , my mate wasnt there.

1 Like

Also - I vaguely remember a gang of Spanish coming over and working in Dell ā€¦ ā€¦ there was one lasher if I recall correctly - it was hardly her you shat on?

https://images.app.goo.gl/hCSLn2ZGoghCLPoL7

1 Like

My pleasure in other peopleā€™s leisure ā€¦

1 Like