Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

Yes.

Nexium there is a good one, possibly saved my life. Thatā€™s quite a Christmas hamper, thatā€™s some seriously hard-core medication.

Practice what you preach and you wonā€™t be shitting yourself all over West Cork

An infection can happen the best of us pal. The fact it happened me is truly a warning to you allā€¦

As you should, Iā€™m Dr.Pasquale Paoli after all

1 Like

Have you been tested for H. pylori?

Yup. Confirmed.

1 Like

There are signs everywhere you go nowadays, reminding people to wash their hands and practice good hygiene. Have you dropped your guard since getting double-jabbed?

I think Iā€™ve had this a while pal. Couple of yearsā€¦ Since I came back from Italy would be my guessā€¦ Those fucks are the least hygienic people in Europeā€¦ They fucked me over.

Tbh whatever about the Gut issues. If I had a bowl of prunes and natural yoghurt and two cups of coffee Iā€™d say Iā€™d be odds on to shit myself as well

1 Like

Start horsing the kefir into yourself.

You should consider seeing a doctor. Eating food should not result in you shitting yourself.

2 Likes

Already started kidā€¦

You should have squirted it out in the street. Itā€™s Cork, theyā€™d have loved it.

2 Likes

You literally could not make it up

1 Like

@Bandage esque in nearly being there kudos

Sounds like SIBO mate. Youā€™d want to ating enzymes and probiotics after the antibiotics.

1 Like

On this, there are tablets youā€™re supposed to buy from the pharmacist that will replenish your gut after you finish a course of nexium. Theyā€™re expensive, a step up from your normal Danone Actimel.

The Limerick lads shitting themselves is a recurrent theme on here

@markrenton was a very apt username.