Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

Thereā€™s a hape of oul lads round most markets, Iā€™d confidently assert they see soap twice a year and have injested everything from afterbirth to excrement. The hum off them would literally make your eyes water, social distancing or not. Youā€™d walk away from them fearing for the survival your natural immunity.
I think they might be on to something

Quality post. Good luck with your insides boss. Youā€™re a good fella

1 Like

Iā€™d often take the odd sup of water out of the cattle trough and swallow it. Its good to keep your immune system busy or else it starts going into areas that it shouldnā€™t which results in allergies.

16 Likes

Youā€™ve been listening to that American fellaā€¦palatino or summit? One of the local milk men was losing cow after cow to botulism, took them ages to find the causeā€¦a decomposing frog lying at the bottom of one of the water troughs. Not that a wee bit of botulism would bother you

2 Likes

Joel Salatin

Thatā€™s yer man. Iā€™ve a townie cousin whoā€™s always(*) telling me I should lay out my fields in a grid and get some sort of rotation system of animals going, with the aim of turning the place into fertile land. I tried explaining that the land was fertile enough and the aim was to stop animals from tramping it into shite. I might send him down to @anon67715551
*exaggeration to add colour etc

2 Likes

Mob grazing is where itā€™s at

1 Like

What the fuck are you at tagging me about agricultural issues. We have Clarence here,
what we call a land steward, he looks after the crop rotation, fertiliser and other such matters. Kindly address these menial matters with him.

1 Like

Have you heard of pity?

I have, go on. How am I so lucky to be the recipient of your good nature?

You just are. Donā€™t overthunk it

@cowpat

Never did, but sharted on the drive down to Limerick once. Managed a pit stop in junction 14, left jocks in bin and as luck would have it, had a spare pair in the boot!

So, you returned from carpark escape back to the scene of the crime, dropped trow and re-donned new jocks instead of just going commando?

Talk me thought the thinking here.

Or he realised hed sharted, and hit the boot as soon as he got out of the car before waddling to the shitter.

No, I was able to bring the spare pair in with me to the jacks along with a small packet of baby wipes I would usually use for cleaning the dashboard of dust etc. All in all, it worked out ok. It could have been worse!

2 Likes

Fuck Sakeā€¦ā€¦

Fail to prepareā€¦

Youā€™re really bored today pedalling that load of nonsense

1 Like

These sorts of anecdotes were what made tfk great.

Not lads debating geopolitical events ad nauseam

11 Likes