Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

I have plenty more !

2 Likes

The baby wipes are a gift from God himself in a situation like that. A lovely little set up you had there in fairness, you need not have left the car at all sure, what with the baby wipes and the spare pair of jocks. To bring it to the next level if you had a fragranced nappy bag in the car it’d be unbelievable altogether, throw the used wipes and soiled jocks into your lovely fragranced nappy bag and away you go.

2 Likes

You miss @tank at times like this. His defecatory tales were poetic and enthralling. I’d say a bit of an oul shelling would be inspirational for a lad like him.

2 Likes

You’d look some cunt if someone tapped on your window looking for change for the car hoover

1 Like

That’s a risk you’d have to be willing to take alright

As opposed to walking into the Filling Station with a bang of scutter off him ( with spare jocks & baby wipes in his pocket )

Little bit less chance of being arrested that way

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Exactly. Some of these people are fucking animals :man_shrugging:

Dunno, in those public carparks, if someone saw me togging off in the back seat, like a child maybe, the brigade might be called. I could have been labelled a flasher. Imagine being wrongly dragged from a car back seat in junction 14 with shit hanging out of your hole, and some midlands roaster dragging you across the concrete, and you skinning the legs off yourself on the raw cold ground trying to state your case…

4 Likes

They’d spot the baby wipes, shitty jocks, clean jocks and most importantly the fragranced nappy bag and realise their mistake immediately

With the wipes, they might think Im into shitting myself and wanking after it in public spaces.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear (to be read/said in the voice of Mal Keavney while commentating of the closing minutes of the greatest All-Ireland Senior Hurling Final victory, ever).

Yeah you’ve taken it too far now

1 Like

Was it him or the Nash bloke on the chorus tv years ago during a fight “very unsavoury scenes here in pairc na ngael”

Mother a gawd

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

25% of the way through a full rĂŠ read of this thread.

Some troubling stories here. If I had to drop trou in the street and do a shit I’d never drink again

1 Like

Pussy.

1 Like

It Happens Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

1 Like