Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

Not in Clare

7 Likes

Did you soil yourself though?

Just had a very close call on the nighttime feed, Iā€™m not in a good place

2 Likes

Youā€™ve put me right off my planned pints tonight.

The_Dunph was some man to shit himself.Scoured all over himself in France once too iirc.

He had a great ability to make a solid stook of himself in any scenario

1 Like

Guys, it happened again.

5 Likes

You ok pal?

Bin or hot wash?

Mrs B putting laxative in your tea to put manners on you?

Mrs?

Bran-dage

The weightloss is making a lot more sense now

All joking aside @Bandage . If this is happening coupled with significant weight loss, you real,y nedd to get yourself checked out. Believe me.

1 Like

When I say ā€œagainā€, itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve shat myself since around 2006 when I was caught short staggering home after a feed of pints followed by an ill-advised kebab shop stop. I thought yesterday was just a fart, but it wasnā€™t.

7 Likes

Ah ok.

I was jogging in St Annes circa the summer of 2020 along that stretch heading away from the pitch and putt course and Astro Pitch before you turn left to bring you back to the main thoroughfare.

I knew that my bowels were going to blow and that I couldnā€™t risk chancing the fart, so had to duck in behind one of those trees that has the low hanging branches around 50 metres from the path for cover. I was glad that I didnā€™t chance the fart as the guts flowed out of me. I had to use my jocks to wipe my hole and had to jog home in just my shorts.

A serious amount of sudocream was lathered on that general area that evening.

11 Likes

The general area in St Anneā€™s I hope.

1 Like

Iā€™ve done shits all over Ravensdale Forest up here. I usually carry some toilet paper with me these days, to be on the safe side.

Fun fact: this is the only thread on TFK that my mother has read. She saw it open on a laptop one day and read enough to become deeply alarmed.

40 Likes