Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

If I was the occupant of that house in Julio’s story, and I met the culprit again, I wouldn’t be responsible for what I’d do to the cunt.

That’s outstanding stuff from Bandages taxi driver. Comes across as a thoroughly alright sort and manages to get the best part of 2 fares out of the one journey.

I guess he had to, he would have had to fumigate that taxi afterwards.

I’m after unknowingly eating a load of gone off tuna and fully expect to soil myself at numerous points during the course of the night…

I soiled myself about an hour ago. I’d a fairly long day and ended up heading to an Indian restaurant for my dinner. I got the medium spicy chicken bhuta, fried rice and a nan bread. The Indian was superb and i had a few pints of Cobra as well. Afterwards i decided to walk the mile or so home. I’ve noticed that Indians, as much as i love them, don’t agree with me that much and i end up toxic enough for a day or so after eating them. About half way back i felt this insatiable urge to shit. I was in a fair bit of a conundrum about what to do as there was no facility nearby where i could shit. The more i panicked the more i felt the need to shit and the next thing i knew i had broken into a half jog. In hindsight i realise this was foolish as i was nearly half a mile from home and the jogging only worsened the situation. It was coming and there was nothing i could do about it.

At this stage i was outside the gate of a large gym. I spotted trees at the back of the car park and sort of shuffled/zig-zagged towards them, bearly holding on at this stage. There was a guy walking around the car park picking up papers so i had to evade him and if spotted make it look like i was heading to a car. Something had already gave at this stage. I got behind a tree, pulled down my beige trousers and shat furiously, all the while looking around for people who might be returning to their cars or passers by. I walked the mile or so home in soiled trousers. The whole experience was horrifying. I showered for 20 minutes afterwards.

1 Like

Shit happens.

What does a chicken bhuta taste like?

[quote=“TwoRunnyEggs, post: 499160”]Shit happens.

What does a chicken bhuta taste like?[/quote]

Who knows. If only he’d had a chicken bhuna he mightn’t be at the beige trousers with the nail brush as we speak.

Spoof.

Don’t worry about it Dunph, shur the French would do that routinely.

1 Like

Apparently your man turned up again at the boys house after a few weeks and said nothing & no one said anything to him.
That’s all well and good but I will be meeting said sicko in a few weeks and will have beer on me. I dunno how I won’t pass some smart comment

Eh…why didn’t they beat the shit out of him when he turned up?

They’d seen enough shit come out of him

Seo duit Totti.

Though I very nearly shat myself this evening. I walk to work which is a good 25 minutes away, mid-journey I got an awful urge to go, I took off into a very brisk walk but 5 minutes later it was becoming an urgent matter and I had to up to a jog, followed by a sprint for the home length. Eventually I burst through the door and made a beeline to the toilet where I was barely struggling to contain. When I got my trousers and boxers down and positioned on the toilet bowl, I let it go, an almighty burst of flatulence and I had to sit on the bowl for a couple of minutes before any shit came out. :angry:

This means I will now only get a days wear out of my favourite Zegna shirt. :angry:

Imagine that, only getting one days wear out of a shirt before having to wash it. What is the world coming to.

FAO of refugees fleeing over zealous regimes.

Been there, done that.

I hope my modest contribution may help to bridge the gap between nationals and Fugees.

i shit myself regularly as an adult until i got the yeast tolorence sorted.

Great bump gman. Some very funny stories on this. I shat myself in bed about 3 months ago-taught it was a fart until I felt the wetness. Hopped up out of bed and there was shit running down the back of my leg-grim. I was unwell at the time in fairness. I also took a huge shit on a street just off Princes Street in Edinburgh on night 2 of a 3 day bender-it came out of nowhere but I just about managed to get off the thronged Princes Street. A number of horrified passer-bys still saw my shame as I wiped my hole with my socks before re-joining my chums.

2 Likes

Horsebox I am awed and disgusted in equal measure!