Have you ever soiled yourself as an adult?

Try again you fucking dullard

3 Likes

Keep running fcukwit .

Poor old Shitty Arse Sid :disappointed:

Would you shit during a first date?

Only if I felt the need to have a shit.

Would you be flustered between the interlude of leaving, shitting and returning and hoping for a slick and clean in the manner of somebody late for a train or plane where you wish for minimal wiping and time to complete and achieving that is one of lifeā€™s great pleasures

A quick and easy pit stop would be ideal but I wouldnā€™t put too much thought into it

Yes

When: Today at approx 1:30pm
Where: Hanover Quay - around here

In the company of: Nobody apart from loads of randomers on their lunchtime stroll to the shops etc.
Consistency: Practically liquid
Other Info: I was out on a lunchtime run when I managed to follow through on a fart. I wasnā€™t totally surprised as Iā€™d had frequent and abnormal bowel movements for the past few days. My biggest concern was that I was wearing a pair of white shorts but thankfully there were no embarrassing stains.

I was hoping to bump into @Bandage, as I sometimes do in the area, as I knew he had some experience in this field but it wasnā€™t to be.

3 Likes

You were wearing white shorts at lunchtime in GCD? What gives, mate?

I was out yogging, pal

1 Like

Carry on so, bud.

Read posts with more focus please.

1 Like

Read the post. His sphincter.

6 Likes

Fucksake

1 Like

Sorry, guys.

I shat myself yesterday coming home from my cycle, I stopped for a piss behind a tree and let rip a fart that was solid in the end, I was raging as I had planned to stop for a pint on the way home

1 Like

A shart attack.

Iā€™ve had a few ā€˜touching clothā€™ moments these last few days. A sickness has left my bowel movements unpredictable. I canā€™t even fart with confidence.

One of the lads thatā€™s above in Dublin was out drinking for the majority of the bank holiday weekend. He was out from 1pm yesterday amen returned home approximately 1am Tuesday morning.

Anyway, he woke up late for work this morning and was in a panic to get the Luas so he shot out the door fairly sharpish. Gets on the Luas anyway realising he needs a shit. Heā€™s a good while away from his stop though at this point. Fast forward a few minutes and he realises he wonā€™t be able to hold it in until he gets to work. He gets off at the next stop and proceeds to shit in a nearby bush and uses his hoodie to wipe his arse :nauseated_face: Needless to say he left the hoodie after him and proceeded on his way to workā€¦

2 Likes

Almost like you were there yourself mateā€¦

3 Likes