He deserves a thread of his own

Did you meet Laura too? Fleshy but attractive?

Just downloaded the new album. Listening to the intro hereā€¦

A day of bliss ahead.

He was on an afternoon show and the host invited Irish people to call in - I just called and welcomed him to Australia and informed him they we donā€™t drink pints here and the Guinness is generally shithouse. He was in sparkling form and seemed like very much the alright sort did our Damien. I was quite proud to be Irish that day. I spoke to Luka Bloom on the same programme a few weeks later.

I really love the change in tempo two thirds through Canadian Geese :clap: :clap:

Tell me, do you dare to be free
Can we snatch victory
From to the jaws of these streets now,
When these walls they close in and your heart turns to tin
lets escape to the sea now,
I can see every face and the ghosts of this place
and they hand us the keys now

na na na, na na :wub:

Yes, Laura is a wonderful lady indeed. RTEā€™s loss has most certainly been TV3ā€™s gain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIEQmo8sUeo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4LuIuHOdz0&feature=related

I have my tickets booked for Damiens visit to Thurles on the 19th of December.

I am visibly giddy at the thoughts of it :lol:

The Good and The Great is a tune that is really growing on me from his latest album. Gets better with every listen.

I feel the same about the closing track ā€œYouā€™re The Cureā€. Itā€™s a beautiful song indeed.

When I die - I want to die not in some home, built for the unknown - but by the hands of a maasai!

Heā€™s playing in Dun Laoghaire tonight. Had a look at the Pavilion Theatre website and it appears to be almost sold out. There was only 4 seats available last night. :clap:

Two weeks from Saturday now in Vicar Streetā€¦ :pint: Had to take it easy at the Button Factory as it was a school night. Thereā€™ll be no holding back on December 22nd.

Just had Almighty Love, Shots and Seize The Day on shuffle here for the last half hour or so on my cloud player.

Yet to hear a bad tune. Hold Me, Youā€™re The Cure, Party On, Almighty Love, Industrial School, Spraypaint Backalley and Fire In the Glen.

#LEGEND

I hope this lad lives up to the hype tomorrow night in Thurles, or i am going to be very disappointed.

Damien Demspey, wow! :clap: :clap:

Best gig i have being to in years.

I am officially converted & now a follower.

carryharry. :clap:

A breath of fresh air around TFK.

Best new poster 2012

[quote=ā€œchewy louie, post: 722860ā€]

Best new poster 2012[/quote]

+1.

Only issue is the been/being problem; the likes of which we havenā€™t seen since fenway.

Tremendous news. Delighted for Harold and for Damien.

What was the high point of the night, Harry?

dp