Help! Im 36 & don't know what to do!

Get out of it. Your job will be automated and replaced by artificial intelligence in a couple of years.

The rest of the cash :grinning:
20k would hardly get you into the cockpit. Let alone qualify as a pilot. It would cost you well north of 100k to get trained up.

1 Like

Malaysian airlines might offer a crash course…

3 Likes

You left out 5. Have drunken twitter spat with corporate celebrity. Get reassigned.

5 Likes

Have you signed up for selfauthoring.com yet

You need a life with meaning where potential is transformed into reality.

He told them this parable. “Which of you men, if you had one hundred sheep, and lost one of them, wouldn’t leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one that was lost, until he found it? When he has found it, he carries it on his shoulders, rejoicing. When he comes home, he calls together his friends, his family and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’ I tell you that even so there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance.”

— Luke 15:3-7

20k is fuckall. youd want to have a women lined up for your 40s though, going round in your 40s without a woman or a ‘partner’ as they are called now is not where any man should be heading for. think of all the lads you know and we all know them, fellas in their 40s without a woman, sad sad bastards on the verge of depression who are at nothing. nobody has any respect for them. everyone wondering whats wrong with them. they eventually turn into ‘characters’ which are just invented personalities they have created over time to portray that this sad lonely desperate lifestyle was the one they always wanted.
you must get that aspect sorted.

3 Likes

The Jesuits have this market cornered pal. They provide great spiritual direction and you can avail of The Ignation spiritual exercises or the Enneagram to find your true calling in life.

Your vitriol towards people who you incorrectly believe to be beneath you are sure signs of unhappiness. An attempt to deflect self-loathing on to others. Give up your aul judging and look for the good in people and you might see the good in yourself.

7 Likes

A disgusting attack on poor @Tassotti, completely uncalled for.

3 Likes

Sounds like a pitch on Dragons Den .

How can you get someone to move out & make it look like it was their decision all along? August would be 5 years together probably 3 years living together. I want to get rid of her but dont want to just kick her out. I want this to happen fast too.

Did you ever have breakfast in Finnegans in Annacotty?

1 Like

I worked for Michael back when it actually was finnegans.

Cen fath?

Don’t pull out just yet. Have a kid and see if that improves things. I hear it does the odd time.

7 Likes

It used to be a great spot for breakfast around 10 years ago. I used to always stop there on the way to Dublin

3 Likes

He could always just go to prostitutes.

It might help. Big chance to take though. At least the barristers will get a good go at the 120k

Do you have a patio in the backyard?

Get a dog first as a trial. I hear that having a dog is great practice for having a kid.