Here Kev mate

fran popped down

Fair play to Fran, you’d truly want fuck all else to be doing.

What else would Fran be doing in fairness? Surprised you didn’t head down yourself too…

Just back from this farce. Waited with kev at the gates of the park for half an hour but no show from dbp.

Also for all his talk about fitness and nutrition kev is actually a fairly fat cunt

:smiley:

is this the first time you met a bloke off the internet in the phoenix park?

Why would anyone do that? My time is precious, meeting strangers from the internet and their handicapped girlfriends wouldnt particularly appeal to me Dunph.

FFS it seems some people did go along to this farce :lol:

Ya. It was very disappointing and I dont think I’d be bothered doing it again.

The Runt prefers meeting fellas off the Internet in bars…

:lol:

Runt, was there a photo taken of this farce?

Ya, I’ll upload it later

I’d be worried that the upload wasnt instantaneous, this is being left wide open to photoshop.

Congratulations to Kev on a fantastic victory :clap: ,a wonderful day for the forum and the less spoofers around here the better.Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah hey eh goodbye!!!

I’m on the way back to Limerick

the DBP is pretty pissed off about Kevs no show at the pond- what a waste of a sunday morning for him

FFS what sort of clusterfuck was this, one guy waiting at one gate with a guy he met from the internet, and another guy waiting at another spot to fight another guy from the internet?

Farce.

Alright, you’ve said it about 4 times now.

For a fella who ‘has better things to do’, you’ve probably had the most posts on the thread.

Do you type every single thought that comes into your head?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet I havent.

The Prawn is finished, admins should disable his account as soon as possible.