Here Kev mate

Thereā€™s the obvious Phoenix Rising

or the less obvious Large Battle of Phoenix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYO2GffqnmI
eature=player_embedded#at=115

How are preperations going for the participants?

I look forward to Up for the Matchā€™s preview tonight.

Also, iif Kev could post up his pre-fight diet for the rest of us itā€™d be greatly appreciated.

So this is really going ahead then? A lad is going to spend the morning of an All Ireland final going out of his way to fight some stranger he met on the internet, that would be the correct summation of it right?

:lol:

[quote=ā€œmyboyblue, post: 513712ā€]
So this is really going ahead then? A lad is going to spend the morning of an All Ireland final going out of his way to fight some stranger he met on the internet, that would be the correct summation of it right?

:lol:
[/quote]I think you said it best Blue,the internet is serious business and come tomorrow afternoon the Prawn will have learned that the hard way. :mellow:

[font=ā€œArial Blackā€][font=ā€œVerdanaā€][color="#FF0000"][size=ā€œ7ā€]UP FOR THE FIGHT![/size][/font][/font]

Best of luck to both competitors.

Iā€™m feeling a little nervous, so God knows how the 2 lads feel this morning.

The longer it goes Iā€™d fancy Kev to wear DPP down. I really believe the Prawn has to try and end this early

35 minutes and counting!!!

R.I.P Kev

What odds can I get on GSH and his cronies preventing the fight from happening?

Any live updates from anyone there? Is it all over yet?

Iā€™m hearing that some absolutely seismic shit has gone down within the last half hour. If what I hear is true, and Iā€™ve no reason to believe it isnā€™t, then the forum will be rocked to itā€™s very core.

Currently on the edge of my seat

Shure stick it up there anyway and weā€™ll worry later whether itā€™s true or not

dbp has contacted me to say he is still at the pond but will leave in 15 mins if kev doesnt turn up

I guess we can declare DBP the winner then. A no show from Kev, how surprisingā€¦

Rained off I suppose.

yes,its official

Was there an independent adjudicator for this farce in the end? Will someone be resigning from the board?

Early indications are that Kev will be resigning from the board.