Hillsborough

Thatā€™s the worrying thing Harry

I donā€™t bother getting involved in this shit show - Hillsborough has nothing to do with football. To bring football rivalry into it is sadā€¦ There were Plenty of prior warnings about Leppings Lane that were ignored just as recent fire warnings were ignored in Londonā€¦ As always, itā€™s takes a great tragedy before action is taken, which is always mind blowing after the event. How anyone can look at the pictures and bring football into it is fucked upā€¦ Thereā€™s one particular shot that gets me, where about 30 dead fans are still stood upright squashed into each other as the place is being emptied - Itā€™s like they are frozen in time as the rest of the madness is happening around themā€¦

I wouldnā€™t give a fuck what walk of life or sport or fans of any team they were -

1 Like

And as usual @dodgy_keeper goes missing like after a utd defeat.

2 Likes

Agreed pal. Agreed.

i thought pretend ira types would be absolutely delighted British people were killed

Liverpool is an Irish County, mate.

1 Like

George Hamilton and Johnny Giles had confirmation within minutes that a gate had been broken and fans had rushed in ā€¦ Imagine watching that unfolding, the gates still locked at the back and out of the stadium and the pens still locked at the front and your first thought is to spin a yarn before giving any command to save lives ā€¦ The result of this yarn was almost 3 decades of family members seeking justice for their loved ones - I think thatā€™s what @dodgy_keeper needs to take into stockā€¦ Of course the yarn also gave the Sun the green light to print what they wantedā€¦

The IRA preach peace, mate.

what makes me laugh is orish types pretending to get upset and outraged about this as it has absolutely fuck all to do with it them 99% of the time, some lad in Limerick or Dublin refusing to buy the Sun because it insulted his favourite British soccer franchise, you couldnā€™t actually make it

2 Likes

You can buy a 10 pack of bogroll cheaper in Lidl than The Sun tbf. Both used for same purpose daily.

Exactly.

It was the sincerity in the response which got me.

Had he held back a bit and came across more of a WUM then I would be applauding him.

Having a wank?

3 Likes

The cover-up was more important than saving lives. You still have gullible clowns believing some of the stories spun by the police. The same lads would be the thick as pig-shit types that believe the GardaĆ­ top brass about all those missing phones.

I think he was actually holding back a bit

2 Likes

Anything good in The Sun today @dodgy_keeper ?

Jade, 19, from Berkshire .

6 Likes

@dodgy_Kelvin

Photo please Choco?

I only have Jo, 20, from Leicestershire at hand ā€¦

http://www.anthonykey.net/page14/page16/files/page-three-sun.jpg

2 Likes

July 12, 1999? :thinking:
She must hold special memories for you