Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

Girona, Sitges, Tarragona

1130 past your bedtime at this stage

2 Likes

Ah yeah, up that side is pricey alright.

Your going to Cambrills town ? Which is lovely too by the way.

1 Like

Looking at Google maps it appears to be slap bang in the middle between Cambrils and Cambrils park resort

2 Likes

Have they upgraded the wifi set up ?
Last there in 2019 and you couldnā€™t cast netflix, disney etc. to the tvs as the wifi was somehow disabled or unable to provide. Something they said they were looking at during the covid shut down times.

Ah very nice, thereā€™s a bit of life in and around there. Around Rugby Tavern?

If the kids are the right age book a day (or more) in Portaventura.

Prices everywhere were noticeably up when I was there in April. Still cheaper than here obviously but definitely more expensive than even last August when I was there.

CDG is a bit of a dose at the best of times

1 Like

WI-FI seemed fine. Occasionally slow but each chalet had a decent tv and chromecast and it worked for me anyway

1 Like

The worst

Ah great, thank you.

Thats handy if the kids get tired, its 8am to midnight there everyday if you want it so a chill out is great every so often. Weā€™re heading next month for a couple of weeks and intend to explore Salou and Cambrills much more than we have previously as the kids are that bit older. The show is great in the evenings but 14 nights on the trot of Chocco Latic and cowboy cowboy would drive you round the twist.

3 Likes

Yea, food expensive in Majorca and I didnā€™t find the drink any cheaper than Ireland either.
There was plenty of corner Kebab and Burger joints where you could eat cheap and theyā€™d hand you a can of beer and a paper cup, but feck that at our age.
We got the same story about early closing and the scarcity of staff. Didnā€™t bother us.

20 mins from short term car park to other side of security.

Roman forts and amphitheatre etc nearby fab

1 Like

its a breeze. Credit to @batigol and his mates, but from what was looking like a disaster zone a mere 3 weeks ago to having a stroll straight through with no hold ups is some turn around.

1 Like

Missus was through there in 10 mins yesterday. She got fast pass, but was no need.

She said Manchester cc @flattythehurdler was carnage. Fast pass saved her.

Apparently the weekends are the problem in Dublin at the minute.

Thatā€™s one of them / 14. Years ago I guess
Worth the visit

4 Likes

I was about to say - weekends seem to be the crunch point. Less staff maybe along with a heap of holiday flights, checked in baggage etc

Wait til the school holidays if you think itā€™s bad now.

1 Like