Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

Jesus we are gonna have some fucking holiday :pint:

1 Like

Poor lad is stuck in a Davy Fitz type mentality of chaotic holidays with kids. Lots of screaming and emotion.

Iā€™m giving him a Kiely/Kinnerk lesson here on following the process for a calm and winning escape to the sun.

4 Likes

Ive italy booked myself with the family for may but i might leave them at it and jist pop over myself for a few days. This sounds like a great holiday. Anyone else on?

1 Like

TFK gatherings have come along way from 51/Coppers. It is now the doors of kids clubs as we wave the kids good luck, followed by jacuzziā€™s. Unrale

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a serious amount of anger on display thereā€¦ The thoughts of wrestling other parents for a spot in day care has you rattled already and itā€™s only January.

Im not sure how you think one has a private villa and pool and doesnā€™t have a cleanerā€¦ As for eating 3 square meals at home, wtf bro? Thereā€™s restaurants, cafes and bars you know?!

Maybe you and @Bandage can sign up for a Jujitsu class for the next few months in anticipation of next summer.

1 Like

@backinatracksuit @balbec @myboyblue did ye get a bus from town to the harry potter place or go out on the tube to the nearest station and get a shuttle? The prices for some of the direct buses from town seem jaw-dropping!

We got that Knight Bus yoke, Iā€™ll see if I can get a link.

Did it cost an arm and a leg? We have the tickets for the place bouvht already.

Has the head of our London office not been on to offer the Bentley and driver to spin you chumps out to Watford and back. Give him a buzz on the mobileā€¦

2 Likes

Amateur hour.

I got the bus from Paddington and the fare was included in the ticket iirc.

1 Like

Would you try an Uber if itā€™s wasnā€™t peak time? Say it would be a bit cheaper maybe?

1 Like

What is? Doing a bit of research 3 months before my trip?

@Tassotti can run you out in his black cab

@Phil_Leotardo she wonā€™t let me holiday with you this year but thanks again for your help recently. Weā€™ve booked a place in Salou for June in the end. Shorter flight and a few other reasons.

Boo.
Devastated I wonā€™t have a cocktail buddy in the evenings.
I hear that place(s) in Salou also well catered for young families however. I wish you well.
Iā€™d like (expect) a decent summary when you come back. Salou might be our radar for 2024.

2 Likes

Cambrils ?

1 Like

Was someone here in Cambrils this year or last year and they had to keep shutting the pool cos parents wouldnā€™t stop their kids shitting in it? @Spidey maybe?

1 Like

She who must be obeyed, poor @Phil_Leotardo seliing the dream holiday with smallies and the chance of a few :beer: but to no avail

2 Likes

Going to Lanzarote this weekend for a week. I will soon be as old as @Fagan_ODowd :open_mouth:

3 Likes