Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

Nosolo Italia on the Prace de Comercio for lunch or dinner, and you have to hit and despite being fleeced the Brasiliera del Chaido for :coffee: and *Pastéis de Nata and a :beer:

1 Like

Obrigado. Hope the CleverCard works - mind the fort for me :joy:

1 Like

It does mine was spent within 24 hours or should I say Mrs Bod had I should have said nowtđŸ€Ł

1 Like

Go to the bifana place on the top of the hill that Anthony Bourdan recommended. It’s unreal, get about 4. Too lazy to look up the name now

1 Like

Any recommendations for top class campsites, anywhere in Europe,
Good facilities, nice bar/restaurant, close to beach
Good pool with slides, and a basketball court would be a priority

Sanguli in Spain.

Has all that.

3 Likes

Just outside Cambrils, hands down the best one we ever stayed in 15 years of camping, direct access to the beach for residents only, multiple restaurants, bars and great sporting facilities.

2 Likes

We’re going to try here this year after 3 goes at Sanguli

Union Lido or Pra del Tori (I’m spelling that wrong) in Italy

Edit - actually not sure about basketball courts but they have everything else

1 Like

Union lido near venice. Savage slides, on the beach and has basketball and all the mossies you can eat. Savage spot.

1 Like

Any tips for Bella italia pal?

2 Likes

Keep the camping suggestions coming

I’ve a mate who has gone there 3 years running. Absolutely loves it. And zadar is one of the best cities ever.

1 Like

Right across the road from a massive funfair as well

https://www.eurocamp.ie/campsites/france/charente-maritime/la-pinede-campsite?utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=DYNAMIC+SEARCH+ADS&cq_src=google_ads&cq_cmp=20732095582&cq_con=156766234053&cq_term=&cq_med=&cq_plac=&cq_net=g&cq_pos=&cq_plt=gp&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA44OtBhAOEiwAj4gpOT9E_V5jRe9k7apAVGMs202s3O1HhFVbUlBRH69SEggmNQ0djcI7UxoCoDsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

2 Likes

Santa brought us tickets to see Arsenal women’s against United in the Emirates in February too! Would hardly be the same weekend?!?! I’m staying with the brother if you want to bunk in

2 Likes

You can’t go wrong with Yelloh Villages or Sandaya in France. We went to Sandaya in Soulac Sur Mer last year

Great location, direct beach access, on the Atlantic so great fun in Sea. 15 minutes cycle from a really nice town with great restaurants. About 90 minutes from Bordeaux airport

3 Likes

That’s gas.

I’ll be staying literally a stones throw from the Emirates that weekend of Arsenal v United women.

Im Ruislip bound on the Sunday.

1 Like

TFK jamboree on tour!!!

1 Like

Mrs Fran will be wondering how many friends off the internet you have!

2 Likes

Mrs. Fran is resigned to the fact the she married an introvert who has friends on the internet. I’m still trying to hide it from the children though

3 Likes