Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

shes well beyond american dolls unfortunately, shes now on sephora and drunk elephant

still looking at hotel options, would you recommend downtown or broadway/midtown?

A slice of New York pizza is heaven.

@Phil_Leotardo off to your Lanzarote recommendation for end of June.

Fitzpatricks Grand Central is good for tourist stuff and because it’s beside Grand Central it’s great for subway

Dont all make suggestions at once now guys

Why would you want to go there? :person_shrugging:

Visiting a mate

Better than Italian in my opinion. (probably one for the unpopular opinion thread)

1 Like

I’m guessing you’re a bit old for building sandcastles. Maybe throwing a few bets on the camel races, and see if you can get your hands on an early printing of the Koran at a used bookstore?

I’m sure @Mac will have some good ideas

Hope you enjoy shopping malls as fuck all else out there once you’ve the waterpark done

Buy a fedora hat. Let it be known to the local Irish community that you are a man of some influence in the airport. Wait for a man with a heavy dublin accent to sidle up to you for a chat. Start taking whopper loads of cash off the kinehans in return for a little no lookey. Start spending it on famous re-enactments. No 1 Ben dunne and the hookers and the balcony.

2 Likes

I can’t swim…

Why so snarky?

I had a spot of champagne afternoon tea on the top floor of that very tall hotel/place/building - Burj Al something or other.

Does your mate live there? Surely he knows a few spots.

If not, the Marina area is nice enough. Around the Eggspectation cafe etc.

Oh and you might get a spot of the Kinehans going about their daily business if you are lucky.

Moi?

Enjoy!

1 Like

He lives in Abu Dhabi, working a job I turned down to live in Portlaoise instead.

Have a look at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai Theme Park | Where Rides and Movies Come Together if you’re interested in theme parks. There’s a LegoLand as part of it that I think has a water park now too. Crowds and queues usually fairly small during the day because of the heat. Mainly just school tours.

Edit - or this one either https://www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com/

1 Like