Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

It sounds like hell on earth. Couldn’t Mrs O’Sullivan put ye up in the holiday home instead?

1 Like

she doesnt want him going full saltburn and ruining the marble floors

3 Likes

She won’t be caught a second time

Was in Budapest recently for the first time for a weekend. Good value in fairness, nice spot too. Ryanair flight from Shannon was ideal also for a weekend trip.

8 Likes

Its a great spot. If i had know you were going i would have sent a restaurant recommendation. Honestly some of the best pasta ive ever had

1 Like

Was in rome a.few years back

Lovely goulash restaurant there

18 Likes

An ex’s german relatives used to come to Sweden on holidays with a week’s load of sandwiches with them. Not at all short of money either.

Mental how it works that way isnt it

Best Chinese I ever had was in Rome.

The Chineses in China are only average. Hardly a 4-in-1 to be got in Beijing

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Look how you’ve turned out.Wow.Its like looking at a lion in the zoo.A once noble king striding around the place now reduced to asking the forum how many sangwhiches he should bring on his holidays to Longford.

16 Likes

It’s funny because it’s true.

It’s simbas turn now.

1 Like

Lisbon is a tremendous city

13 Likes

Lads, is the new York pass worth getting, and if so, for how many days

A real review of Centre Parcs @Kyle

https://x.com/deanogorton/status/1763183609878310942?s=46&t=hLFVM4tcaAF7TEDm5mgJyQ

1 Like

A cracking day :sunny: :beer:

10 Likes

@Kyle, you’ll see this tit mugged himself off by booking way too many things. Poor childer being dragged from pillar to post & probably overtired & cranky as fuck. The pool is essentially a half day activity so you need max 1 other activity for the other half of the day. 3 non pool activities over the 4 days is plenty or 2/3 if you’re on the Friday-Monday cycle.

1 Like

We’ve booked 2 activities over the 4 days. Playgrounds and swimming is enough for the little shits.

1 Like

Ok lads. ROME. The big one. Myself, mrs J and the 2 kids. All advice welcome, in particular about ticket/pass packages from anyone with experience of the… any hidden gem style activities etc also welcome. Going for a week in early may.

2 Likes

Book the vatican museum in advance, it takes ages too to see it all, you could spend a day there,

with st peters the queue is hours long and they might not let you in with shorts on so wear long trousers

The roman ruins, a lot are free and you can just rock up, you will need to book the coliseum though

Have you booked a place to stay

The metro is brilliant there

@Funtime is still fondly remembered on the curva sud if you want to drop his name

4 Likes