Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

I T i bought recently. Not cheap but seem very good and pass the Ryanair test

will check it out

Any recommendations for 5/6 days in the sun in September with a one year old. Never been that time of the year. Donā€™t really want a full day travel when itā€™s only a 5/6 day break.

Weā€™ve been in Ireland all summer,
Going on Monday for ten days to the North East of Spain, flying into Girona and going to a campsite out the coast, north of Barcelona, a place called Lā€™Estartit

Anyone got any experience of that area, recommendations etc :pray:

4 Likes

Booking flights to faro next June. Would there be any chance of the flights going up or down much in price over the coming months? Looking at 1300 for f
Two adults two kids at this stage.

That sounds extortionate

Immediately after Christmas is cheapest.

1 Like

So they will go down you reckon and certainly not up much from that?

Protur safari hotels in Sa Coma Mallorca. Did it in September about 5/6 years ago. Lovely weather and great food (all inclusive), set up for families and very clean/modern hotels. Keep an eye out on TUI for deals

1 Like

I think so. Donā€™t book now.

1 Like

Some lovely towns around Faro. Faro didnā€™t do it for me though.

Are most of these all inclusive deals all the same buffet type grub? Was in Huelva a few months back, buffet etc, but the food was ok, not great.

What part of the country you going from seems a bit high to me? Another option is a cheap early morning flight to London and get a cheap connection from there.
The kids would want to be a bit rugged for that mind.

Portugal seems to have gone mad money post covid , Iā€™m sure I did flight 4/5 yrs back for about 800 for 4

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to 3hb clube humbria in olhos dagua near albufeira. Went this year too but booked flights late and played 1700 for them

Protur above have a central buffet but also themed restaurants dotted elsewhere that you can eat in once - barbecue, Italian, Mexican and an Indian that was off the charts.

Is there some website that tracks the price of flights?

You can set Skyscanner to give alert on flight prices

1 Like

Google flights

Not sure if Ryanair ones come up on it though

We booked flights for this summer last Christmas Day and got them for a good bit less than usual

Reus airport in Spain is about a 2 hour flight and there are plenty of options for accommodation within a half hour drive. Salou, Cambrils and Villafortuny all have plenty of hotels that cater for children and should be reasonably cheap that time of year.

1 Like