Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

Ah thatā€™s just lovely, mate. Any sign of Tony Drago knocking around?

Guess what mateā€¦

Iā€™ve only gone and booked Lisbon. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap: aboy the kid.

Pretty open plan. Self-catering somewhere close enough to Siena & Firenze as we will have time to visit them properly.
Have 11 days to play with so thinking 7 up there within reasonable distance of a village or town.
May go to the coast then for 4 days and then finally Rome for 3 days.

1 Like

Lovely. Had a lovely holiday in Pienza which is an Hour from Siena and two hours from Firenze, self catering. Top class

2 Likes

Signing in from Lake Garda.

Italy is a wonderful country. The food, the wine, the coffee, the weather. I am smitten.

10 Likes

Feedback for a family trip there would be appreciated

Donā€™t forget the football

Italy is the greatest country in the world

2 Likes

Would recommend it based on first few days

will post a fuller report when I get back.

1 Like

Absolutely, wouldnā€™t be gone on Lake Garda though.

@Juhniallio, how did your Malta vacation go?

Portugal is a pretty wonderful place. :clap::clap::clap:

Ffs sake, I didnā€™t realise you were on holiday, I wouldnā€™t have been giving you a hard time, mate.
Keep the little one out of the sun

41 degrees in the UAE today

Ooooft

Grand mate. Twas 40 plus in Vietnam and Cambodia when I was there last year, you get used to it.

1 Like

Did you discard the long johns?

Weather hasnā€™t been great there this week for us.

Had rain on Wednesday for a few hours but sunny all week otherwise. Mid 20ā€™s although coastal breeze was deceiving.
Great value there.

Savage. Weā€™d 9 days in Malta which worked out as 3 days of lovely family holidays with our 2 kids living with their aussie cousins and then 3 days of the wedding and then 3 days of billing again with the kids. Fantastic craic, although I let myself down once. Iā€™d love to go back.

2 Likes