Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

There isnā€™t much she doesnā€™t have id say.

1 Like

I remember from briefly researching it before that there is some good shit in the bottom right corner of the country, waterfalls and canyons and glaciers and all that kind of shit. I canā€™t really remember what itā€™s called, as Iceland has a knack for producing placenames that fail to trip off the tongue. Do post a full review here when youā€™re done as Iā€™m eager to do the ring road route of the country at some stage. :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™d help out but Iā€™m very very disturbed that you address your mother as your ā€˜life partnerā€™.
Iā€™m not comfortable with that concept,I understand you need a driver and all but ā€¦ Iā€™m out.

12 Likes

Rick Stein had a program on Iceland as part of his weekends away series (which was terribly good), you should search for that mate.

1 Like

Itā€™s this attitude of getting others to do stuff for you that has you in your late 30s and unable to drive. Time to change your approach to these things buddy Iā€™m afraid.

3 Likes

You have no friends, donā€™t you?

@Bandage a colleague of mine is going to Iceland this week for four days. Will revert with some feedback.

1 Like

A fantastic development. Thank you.

Bumped.

I found these cuntsā€™ site halfway down the first page when I googled ā€œ5 days in Icelandā€ so weā€™ll probably copy their itinerary more or less in the absence of any other feedback.

ReykjavĆ­k - Day 1
Golden Circle - Day 2
South to Vik, Klaustur and various places in between and to the side - Days 3 and 4
Back to ReykjavĆ­k and explore that part a little north of the city - Day 5

Any of ye experience of using G Adventures and if so were ye satisfied with them?

The fucking state of them!

Daycent diddies though.

1 Like

Who Bandage?

The gimps that went to Iceland

Bandage is poster here.

5 Likes

Thanks for the PM buddy, weā€™re all good hereā€¦
Iā€™ve given you the all important 10 there as alluded to. No problem. Hanging on 9 is a fucker all right. :joy:

Itā€™s a likes driven market. What can a fella do.

1 Like

Hotel prices in Copenhagen city centre. :eek:

If you are worried about the cost you are going to the wrong place

2 Likes

How is Iceland looking?