Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

Grimest holiday ever

No Dordogne anyway

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing the Northern Lights in October. Cheers for all the tips @Bandage

@Bandage writing under his pen name.

Thanks @Bandage for the updates. I really appreciate the effort you went to on behalf of the community. Iceland is a country I have always wanted to visit.

1 Like

Was that San Sebastien posted in those pictures earlier?

could be a new irish times series

priced out of Reykjavik, try Courtown

1 Like

Mine were yeah

There’s a disused quarry in Askeaton, I must get onto the tourist office and tell em they are missing a huge opportunity

3 Likes

One of the nicest cities I have ever visited. the food is to die for.

2 Likes

Next step is to start doing Martian tours at the bauxite fields at Aughinish under the banner Total Rusal.

2 Likes

We could surely get Musk to spend a couple of billion on a Mars simulation project

Everything I do, I do it for you (plural). I’d be happy to answer any questions or queries you have on a potential trip to the region.

In Copenhagen now and unfortunately it’s prohibitively warm. Over 20 degrees this evening for the gymnastics competition in Tivoli Gardens.

Meeting up with some Canadian friends for the weekend and going to their game against Finland in the Ice Hockey World Championships on Saturday night. It’s a disgrace that the worlds have never been held in Denmark before.

3 Likes

Baffin Island is the next Iceland.

Bandage I’m sorry for usurping your break away with my witty anecdotes and visual presentation of my work related excursion. I won’t post anymore about it.

1 Like

Many thanks, Brimmer.

I got a chill earlier when I walked past the scene where Ireland supporters shamed the country last November, according to Off The Ball’s Richie McCormack.

#MeToo

I’ve been kicked out of that pub.

3 Likes

Victoria’s Secret effects different people in different ways