Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

More than 2 hours from Dublin

Sell it to me

Antwerp…fly into Brussels and train station is underneath the airport, 25 min spin from Brussels which is a 1.20 flight from Dub. Lovely little city to walk around, best beer on the planetand has some good shopping for her…if you opt for it let me know and I’ll give you the name of a smashing little restaurant that will need booking in advance.

Thanks mate. Only problem is that all the flights going to Brussels leave at stupid o’clock so the flight to Charleroi is far more attractive. I’ll add Antwerp to my list though.

I don’t think Berlin would suit Mac, pal. Bruges or Bath might be a better fit for our boy.

Nearest airport to Bruges mate?

It’s class.
History, beer and bratwurst.
Cheap too.
In December they’d have all that Christmas market shite as well.

I actually think it might be Brussels, bro. Antwerp might be a better bet. Surprised nobody has mentioned that yet.

1 Like

+1 great spot for a Hugh.

Lads, ye’re forgetting that @mac is very very bland, and would probably prefer the lack of character of Brussels.

1 Like

Post reported.

You’re an awful cunt sometimes

FOAD

Bus and train from Charleroi to Brussels, about an hour in total. Brussels is a shithole though

Edit: I see that has already been established

1 Like

Thank you Fran

Anyone been to New York with the mrs,Is it worth a visit or is it overrated?

DĂźsseldorf is supposed to be very nice. Amsterdam is always good.

Berlin is a cracking spot, amazing history, great nightlife, Christmas markets. It could be very cold though and not as enjoyable to do the tours (cycling / bus)

There should have been an X Files episode made back in the 90’s on how people actually talk about or find Christmas markets interesting in anyway shape or form.

London.

1 Like

Aye - a few years back. Stayed with friends who knew their way around. Other than that, too big to know where to even start. Dublin stresses me out, let alone New York.