Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

You’d be fine in Westport on a bicycle really

1 Like

Surely he can get the mother or someone to sign a bill and say he lives there as he’s just moved home.

2 Likes

I’d no one to do mine so I swapped it for a local one. Valid until I’m 65 Inshallah

They wouldn’t have fitted your big square head onto the tidy new Irish cards anyway.

Et tu Glas?

1 Like

Any of the forumites been to Florence before? Flying out tomorrow.

Know of any good Irish bars to watch the Munster final on Sunday next?

It’s difficult to know where to start with this…

6 Likes

You’re on dangerous ground

Have you tried google?

Waste of time trying to tour ireland without a car

Could ye hire a rickshaw and take turns pulling it ?

Stupidly did the north years ago without taking the car. Twas grand for the three nights in Belfast but a pain in hoop getting round after that

I have. No go. As for @balbec its for a wedding man.

You’re out of luck.

Bring a lap-top GAA GO… or a tablet.

He can always listen to Syl on the radio.

1 Like

You can do without anyone who’d arrange a wedding abroad on Munster Final weekend in your life

1 Like

The wife’s best mate and we’re bringing the child.

You’ll loveFlorence though it will be as busy as fuck Enjoy the spinand don’t worry about the Munster Final. Book whatever you can at this stage in terms of sights. Otherwise you’ll queue around the block.

Not a hope I’d say. There’s a place called the Fiddlers Elbow that has Sky and shows soccer but I wouldn’t fancy your chances of getting them to find the channel during the World Cup.

GAAGO is your only chance. As Fagan says, your better off to make the most of Florence as you are there. Will be mobbed and probably warm.

Gents, Which should one spend more time in, Verona or Venice? Can do 2 nights in one and 1 night in the other.

cc @balbec