''Twas far from the cliff house your lot were reared

1 Like

Disagree rating

Not far.

4 Likes

Sure if we all agreed with each other the world would be a very boring place

And one car per family kept you at home with the kids

If you had a car.

Here @briantinnion I hope the tfk misogyny crew don’t give Mrs Tinnion a lash of the shillelagh for subjecting a new born baby to a three hour drive to the Cliff House “in this heat”

He has a decent car with air con. No worries there.

I have as well. They’re called windows.

1 Like

He should get her to demand to breastfeed in the suite, even though he hasn’t paid for it.

26 degrees at 10am this morning in London :anguished:

Planning a cheapish few days in June in Ireland next year. Technically its a honeymoon but its no different then a normal holiday really. Not staying in Cork, she has already been to Galway and we’ll spend a day in Dublin before the flight. Any recs besides those three place, both location and hotel wise?

She really wants to go the Cliffs of Moher but I’m not sure what we would do in Clare otherwise. Keep in mind we won’t have a car.

I’d love to recommend somewhere in West Clare close to the Cliffs for you, but nowhere comes to mind

8 Likes

:grinning:

Your fucked without a car.

Train goes to westport. Knockranny house is a lively spot there . You could cycle the greenway to achill

1 Like

Lahinch is a grand town but the cliffs are massively overrated and you’d still want a car. The Slieve League cliffs in Donegal are better.

Belfast is a good bet

1 Like

Cheers mate. Would we be able to find some tour or public transport to the Burren or the Cliffs of Moher from Westport?

No idea. Probably not its a fair trek.

1 Like

@carryharry arranged a boat
@Joe_Player could step in here for sure

1 Like