Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

Thanks buddy. Can I do that if the flights aren’t yet released ?? That’s possibly the dumbest question ever asked here, but cork / Shannon flights are handy and Ryanair have only released Dub flights so far.

Download the “Hopper” app @Brimmer_Bradley

Put in the dates and it’ll tell you if the price changes and whether it’s a good price compared to previous history of the route.

2 Likes

Go away you tight bastard.

I think the Skyscanner one will alert me. I put in the relevant dates & airports and activated the alert button for these dates and I assume it’ll alert me when the flights are released.

Are you afraid of driving up to the big city?

You’d want your examined to fly with Ryanair.

1 Like

Says the fella slumming it in an eastern bloc high rise unit.

1 Like

2+ hours bollix acting between driving up there and then park 3 miles from the airport. Fuck that, Shannon or cork for me.

You’d want your face examined before I burst it with a slap.

1 Like

Will you be heading off somewhere between Christmas and new year, pal?

1 Like

Yeah. Just the usual, Cork on the 26th for the Panto ( Aladdin) and shopping with my princesses then Killarney until New Years.
Looked into break in the sun but it’s a lot of hassle at Christmas.

2 Likes

You really strike an impressive balance between family man, one of the lads in the pub / GAA club, professional achievements and spearheading community initiatives. You’re a role model for me.

2 Likes

It’s easy be a family man when 90 per cent of the people in your town are relatives

3 Likes

Unfortunately my roles in the community and the administration side of the GAA are a necessity to keep me out of the pub. I don’t particularly enjoy either but if I’m at a loose end over the weekends I’m liable to slip away for one or two pints … and not come back for a day or two, the aforementioned activities keep me in check.

1 Like

That you have the awareness and self control to keep your foibles in check is also a credit to you.

One of these days you’re going to post something original and witty. When you do I’ll give that special once off post a like. That’s a promise kid.

2 Likes

I know my vices and I do my very best to keep them where I can control them, instead of letting them rule me.

Ps. I was going to make a witty response to keeping my foibles in check with a Gillette Mach 3, but it would go over most lads heads here so I’ll just leave it between you and I.

Myself and the missus heading away to Budapest for a few days next week, first time being abroad in years without the kids.
What to do in Budapest?

Make another child. Call it buddy.