Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

The micks and their drink. Falling around the place while the locals look on in disgust. Gotta love them.

6 Likes

you should run down the main square with both hands in the air screaming allah akhbar, the locals love that, especially with your Arabian good looks

2 Likes

Iā€™ll bring my puffa jacket just in case ā€¦

They have a serious problem with the drink. Alcohol defines the oirish

Any of ye ever done Thailand/Vietnam?? Looking for recommendations!

:thinking:

1 Like

the lad that posts all the grub up on the ravenous thread is out that way isnā€™t he

Nice footage here of @Bandage on a well deserved break.

6 Likes

Was in Vietnam two years ago. Itā€™s an incredible place. The food is fantastic and you wonā€™t give more than a euro for a beer. Tons of history and scenery too

2 Likes

Was in Phuket and Ko Phi Phi with the missus a couple of years ago. Phi Phi was unraleable. Sublime beaches, even better cocktails and it all durt cheap. Perfect if youā€™re after that kind of thing. I think we hit it at a good time crowd wise, in mid November, so it wasnā€™t mobbed.

Wasnā€™t there, but Iā€™ve never met anyone with a good word to say about Bangkok.

donā€™t bring the missus

1 Like

Bangkok is great, I saw a girl shoot a goldfish out of her pussy and it landed in a bowl of water.

1 Like

Iā€™d say thatā€™s a moment that will live with that goldfish for the rest of itsā€¦ hey, a bowl of water!

Typical feminazi - giving the credit to the woman and not the goldfish

Sounds more like the ravenous thread.

1 Like

Did you get charged corkage bringing the missus to Thailand?

3 Likes

Not a baht.

Did a month in Thailand over 13 years ago and it was fantastic. Trip included:

Chang Mai - trekking in the mountains
Koh Tao - Open water diving course
Koh Samui - Beaching and drinking
Bangkok - whatever youā€™re having yourself, super spot

Did you see any rats in the street? I was walking down a main street one night and there was something big walking beside me, I didnā€™t take much heed of it as I thought it was a cat or dog but when i looked down it was a massive rat. He just dived into the sewer then.

One or two, I expected to see more, Iā€™d say the sewers are heaving with the cunts