Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

Hope it doesn’t rain.

Interesting, is the theme park called Efteling? If so I was meant to go there a few years back

That site looks top class in fairness.

1 Like

Has this Italy announcement been discussed anywhere? Could we in theory travel there in early July, stay in the same region and then just quarantine / isolate upon getting home for 2 weeks? Is it that easy?

Stay in the same region as who?

Risk in travelling is no travel insurance will cover it. What happens if you are sent away at airport temp check on way over or way back especially with kids.

My understanding is that they won’t allow people travel freely around multiple regions but maybe I read it wrong

Minister Harris has stipulated that Paddy is getting no foreign holiday this year

1 Like

How can he go on holiday and he hiding under the bed?

https://www.thelocal.it/20200515/the-italian-government-wants-to-allow-travel-between-regions-from-june-3rd

1 Like

It’s the horsey set again, pushing the boundaries to the limit.
Currafuckingcloe for Wexicans in October. Chalk it down.

Kindly desist from mischevious enquiries.

@Mac and @TheUlteriorMotive when Simon Harris discovers their plan to 20km from their house

4 Likes

Lads has anyone ever had the pleasure of visiting Vienna?

The misses has been dropping hints to go but I am looking to surprise her.

Yes - nice spot but stayed with friends just outside. Hire a car and drive over to Malthausen, Salzburg and the Alps. Absolutely incredible in the summer.

1 Like

Ah the Prisoner… :heart_eyes: cc @Piles_Hussain

Going to try get over either during the summer or else hold off see what way the airlines are doing.

As I am entering mid thirties I am starting to get idea of travelling to places like Vienna,Switzerland , Poland.

Would like to go see Auschwitz and places like that.

Auschwitz is a scary and compelling place all at the same time

1 Like

Was told it was a once in a lifetime experience, it’s on the things to do list.

I’ve been to both Auschwitz and Dakou. A sobering experience is putting it mildly

Would you recommend going both of us would like to go?

I would like to go experience other places than the usual sum sea sand.