Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

:grinning: :grinning:

Sounds idyllic

Yep free, exactly :slight_smile: Got lucky with weather to be fair. Did they extend the sanctuary? Was there a few years ago but never remembered it being that big?

1 Like

Stay away from the south of Spain in the summer. Cadiz and the coast might be better but inland is too hot for being outside.
The camera obscura in Cadiz worth a visit. Beaches in that province are spot on. Also Vejer de la Frontera is a good visit.

1 Like

Haven’t been there since the covid closed it tbh so don’t know. Its huge alright and they own loads of land around it so might have expanded it since. There is 3 full time vets there I think. Some life them donkeys have!

I think they extended it. As you said , great day out for kids and adults alike.

Was there in August a few years back. Seville was low 40s. Grand for lazing by the pool and exploring around in early evening and night. Cadiz was one of my favourite Spanish cities. The drive in along the sea is gorgeous

2 Likes

jaysus, even though the airport is busier than it was, it was still very easy to get through with no fuss or drama.

@Batigol is doing a great job, except for the lad under his charge who thought it would be grand to have a casual monday and wear a roaster check shirt instead of his uniform

1 Like

Try do the 3 day tour of Seville cordoba and Granada if you can

3 Likes

yes mate, 40’s is grand - FFS

you cant go outside in 40 degrees, how is that grand?

In Brisbane, anything over 35 is considered a stinker and people complain, but you a pasty hooked nose muldoon thinks sunbathing by the pool at 40 degrees is grand

god you make my skin crawl with your constant need to appear worldy to strangers on the internet

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

14 Likes

All I took from that posts is that Aussies are moaners who can’t handle the heat. The rest of it is just gibberish

4 Likes

The locals don’t even go out in the 40 degree heat…

1 Like

All I said was it was grand for lazing by the pool. I never mentioned going out and doing anything in that heat.

1 Like

I never said you did …

Nor did I infer that you did…

Is it an indoor pool mate?

Where? Brisbane or Seville?

You disgust me

I’ll be back to you in a while. I just have to drive 500m up the road to buy some steak for dinner.

2 Likes

How many days in each would one need to see the sights in Rome and Florence?