Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

Make sure you get to the airport in plenty of time.

2 Likes

@glenshane and yourself would be great fellas to have a pint or two of a night with but I wouldnā€™t be asking (either of) you to explain a ā€œsubordinating conjunction adverbā€ to me. Youā€™re much too clever for me.

1 Like

Donā€™t ring in sick every morning if youā€™re pissed and donā€™t want to use up any holidays, work will cop on.
If there is a shortage of bedrooms due to a big football game donā€™t give one of your mates beds away to a Croatian with a crutch that you met on a train.
Remember what hotel you are staying in and donā€™t spend two nights sleeping in a park.
Donā€™t try to jump off a bridge and into the river.
If a mate notices that you are a little worse for wear on the day of the big game and he says heā€™ll look after your match ticket donā€™t say ā€œgive me that ticket or weā€™re having a straightenerā€
Donā€™t lose your match ticket.

Great memories eh @Funtime

cc @thedancingbaby cc @Assumpta_Gilhooley

8 Likes

Splendid city , wonderful architecture , moorish influences , the trip was spent in a daze due to the spell Sevilleā€™s old town put on me

2 Likes

Did you go?

Myself and the missus decided against Canada and are heading to Rome, Naples and Sorrento next week. We have the following week free too so we are wondering should we stay in Italy and drive around a bit or head somewhere else.

2 Likes

Capri?

Know very little about it. Was hoping to get a bit of driving in so tempted by somewhere in the Alps

Verona

2 Likes

Head back up to Tuscany pal.

3 Likes

Sicily

Already been. Gorgeous city

I was thinking that as an option

Siena?

Iā€™d lob that into Tuscany if I head up there

Drive around a bit? Good luck with that over there

Iā€™m a superb driver

1 Like

Firenze, Siena, Pisa using one of them as a base.

1 Like

Itā€™s a doddle.

1 Like

I had no trouble there at all.

3 Likes