Holiday destinations for the accompanied traveller

I can’t recommend Sanguli highly enough for a family holiday with youngish kids. Cambrils more suited for younger kids. Most people book for next year before they leave the place.

3 Likes

I’ve jogged through Sanguli a couple of times and it looks great too, you’re right though, probably more suited to the 5 - 12 age bracket

1 Like

7 Likes

Triggers brush,
Is there a single brush stroke from DaVinci in that?
How long is the wait?

Booked in advance last Friday. Very few slots available. We got 8:45am. About twenty people per group. Inside for fifteen minutes.

1 Like

Great work @Corksfinedtboy

25 Likes

Far bigger than I realised

3 Likes

Iconic.

An image that gets reproduced so often you’d forget it’s just a mural in a dining room.

1 Like

He spent years working on that, it’s hard to believe they didn’t know it would crumble in no time, it’s discussed in detail in the book ‘Guns germs and steel’

Leonardo was some buachaill

:blush::blush::blush::blush:I wouldn’t get inside the door- but would love to see in person

1 Like

Was in Trieste- Milan several times working and pissing it up in the past and was too bloody lazy or indifferent then to make the effort to travel to see this and the rest- big regret, as a committed RC/ Christian then again I did the bollox in Jerusalem aswell

1 Like

Lucky ppl

I could do the back stairs though leading up to the jacks😊

7 Likes

Terminal 1 security was a dream there - 10 minutes. @Batigol has them purring

Any suggestions for 4 nights away in April for a couple? What’s Rome like in April? Wouldn’t mind a bit of sun either.

Morocco.

1 Like

Lisbon

5 Likes

They say Paris is beautiful in the spring.

1 Like

We’ll have to get you your own thread for all these decorating photos. They seem to be cropping up in the most unusual of places.

If off now to see if there’s one in the Ryanair thread.

3 Likes

I concur, Lisboa is dirty and smelly but beautiful