Holidays

I’m heading to Cartagena tomorrow, then Medellin the week after, I’ll report back on how it was.

3 Likes

Am I right in reading that you plan on getting an iPhone for a daughter who is still of Santa age ?

We got a wedding planner alright but we know the area and have contacts there so will be doing a lot ourselves. Will have about 70 at it i’d say — 7 month turn around means there’s no letting up tho, i’m getting an ear full about something everyday… when you pull the trigger give yourself a bit of breathing time and enjoy the first few months. Women are crazy bitches

I’d appreciate that, mate… you off on your own? or with a life partner?

Just agree with everything and try to look interested mate. Pick your battles.

Salut is grand but it’s no Liffey Valley

1 Like

End of may into early June Francis

You there?

I’m doing that but she wants ‘input’ and for me to be ‘proactive’ - Book the location, hire/buy a suit and text everyone with the details - should be as simple as that - but it’s not, apparently.

I’ll miss the outstanding views over Quarryvale

1 Like

Is there an onus on you to pay for anyone’s flights/accommodation out there? Such as parents and best man, groomsmen, bridesmaids etc?

Me bollox.

You can come or can’t.

I’m in

1 Like

I was in Clarion Liffey Valley for a couple of hours on Saturday evening.

cc @KinvarasPassion

I see they have arrested the Estonian butcher so I expect you’ll be safe enough.

Flying to Newquay in August. Staying in Padstow.

1 Like

16th - 26th May.

I’ll be the one getting bossed around by 3 women.

Have you been before?

We have a 1 day overlap so, I’ll be one getting bossed around by 4 women.

Never been. I set the base low with the likes of Liffey Valley so I expect they’ll love this.

Make sure they don’t spit roast you pal.

14 Likes

I can feel a @Fran and @KinvarasPassion hijinks thread coming up

A wonderful opportunity to meet up and back slap each other about what wonderful fathers we are.

5 Likes