Home Sweet Home - Apollo House Takeover

Christ, Dublin is sone lawless shithole .

Some heavyweight celebs are backing the new crowd.

This does look a little bit sinister. Is story that van had no plates true

1 Like

I saw photos of the van and it had Nordie plates.

Even worse. How the fuck can the gardai allow balaclavad up nordies manhandle people in dublin city? Whatever the situation, that is appalling.

6 Likes

Think it had no plate on the front and northern plates on the back

I didnā€™t see the front, just saw the back and it deffo had plates.

https://twitter.com/captwavey/status/1039619525392646144?s=09

I saw people on Twitter last night bemoaning the fact that the agents of the owner and the Garda were covering their faces. At the very same time ā€œactivistsā€ were posting the names and pictures of the Garda involved, obtained from previous public order responses.

1 Like

The plot thickens.

canā€™t anyone buy a former police car?

1 Like

Thereā€™s a guy locally who deals in ex-post vans. Half of Ballysteen / pallas / kildimo is going around in them. @Massey has one.

2 Likes

1 Like

Iā€™ve no idea what the British police do with their used vehicles.

Not good optics for the new Garda commissioner to have balaclava wearing Nordies come down in a former British police van and evict people.

4 Likes

Evictions are necessary to sort out the housing mess.

You donā€™t pay, you get out. The left go on about the mythical ā€œmarketā€ and capitalism failing on housing but our courts consistently allow people to get away with not paying, forcing the burden onto the rest of the population.

The young protesting are complete morons in the main. Vote for parties who will force action at planning at a local level and donā€™t just look for handouts. Pissing off commuters does nothing for their cause.

7 Likes

What do you think of the guys in the balaclavas enforcing the evictions Tim?

1 Like

I care about the principle of it.

If you are illegally in a property, get out.

2 Likes

Why are you being evasive Tim?

2 Likes

If he took it easy on the take away coffees he might be able to afford his rent.

5 Likes

You and your friend shouldnā€™t try spread false narratives online mate