Home Sweet Home - Apollo House Takeover

The media in Ireland promote this culture ffs. She has been all over the airwaves. The Irish media is a solid rotation of charities, trade unions and others out there, all looking for an increase in State funding.

How can you give out about the backlash on this when she has been all over the Press?

The idea that this is anti social welfare is wrong. Back in 2008, we should have done more for people immediately losing their jobs. More a sliding scale of social security (that is done elsewhere like the infamous Nordic countries) rather than a one size fits all system. The Irish system encourages welfare lifestyles and encourages this entitlement.

2 Likes

lookit all i am interested in here is the welfare of that womans little childeren, whether they are tinker childeren or non tinker childeren it makes no difference to me, they should be taken from their mad mother who is a total failure and is incapable of giving them a decent childhood.
the likes of you see their priorities as secondary to their mad mothers, which is mad in itself and borderline evil. she is a loser and for folk like you its her entitlement to be a loser because of her ethnic background and its her entitlement to turn her little childeren into losers.
thats wrong. and you are a badminded little snowflake cunt.

and you were probably related to them you dirty bastard

3 Likes

The voice of reason again. Well fucking said.

that post is a little all over the place and I can’t really follow it.

I know you’ve had a bad week in the spare room, knocking back bottles of Paddy and shouting at the radio when Joe Duffy is on.

But there is no excuse for the poisonous hatred you are spewing out on here constantly.

You need a bit of love in your life.

Is she a traveller? I didnt bother my hole looking into her background - I have no interest in her race, sex, orientation or religion - none of that matters a fuck. It’s the attitude and entitlement. @Gman summed it all up above and he’s liked around here so people might read his post over mine.

1 Like

where has she said all of this?

Was all of this not gleaned from an impromptu interview with Niall Boylan on a street at a protest?

We love you kid. Don’t be like that.

I actually agree with a lot you have to say. I just don’t have the time to be on here liking every post.

1 Like

How?

You said the media are focusing on this to divide people. They put this woman front and centre, allowing her to claim the State were robbing her and doing nothing. If you are going to spend everyday lambasting the State for “doing nothing” then expect some blowback.

The second point is about social security/welfare. Most people believe in it, but there has to be limits.

Guys like yourself think you’re being caring and compassionate about these things in refusing to countenance a bad word about these people. You aren’t helping them one bit, you are allowing a culture to persist. The reason why the State will not tackle this is due to the blowback they would get.

1 Like

Yeah she said it on that, does that not count? She said it, its not like she was forced to say it. She got on a loudspeaker at a homeless crisis protest because they wouldnt let her speak at it and she rattled off all her bullshit again on that. She was interviewed on the indo I think too about how she expects nothing. She was on the Claire Byrne show saying she expects nothing and wants the government to resign, whatever the fuck that means when people keep screaming it. She has on multiple occasions shown her true colours, to try and say she has not said those things or that she is not a self entitled idiot is just dumb. As I said, she should not be used at all by those in housing crisis needs. She has gone through a multiple of social houses, why hasnt that been queried? she got a social house at the start of the summer, before her garda station stunt, what happened that? what happens that she keeps losing all these houses when many more get a house and have it long term?

1 Like

I wonder where she got the idea for the garda station stunt?

In fairness @Gman, the homeless charities are a running a mile from her, as was seen when they wouldn’t let her speak at the protest a couple of weeks ago, it is the media that keep going back to her. If she had a bit of common sense she would now keep her head down and stop with this “she expects nothing” and the “government should resign” all because she is not getting her forever home as quickly as she would like. She is turning people away from supporting the homeless as they see her with her 50k a year and 7 kids being held up as poster face of homelessness when this is not the case.

She claims that this is what the housing officers or what ever they are called are telling people that turn up looking for emergency housing.

exactly. But, in fairness too, it was focus Ireland and the homeless charities that put her up on the pedestal first. They brought it to attention and now are distancing themselves. And rightly too, she is doing it damage.

Just on your above point, it was focus Ireland who apparently told her to go to the garda station. it probably started out as a desperate case, until the details of her, her past and the manner in how she is doing things started to unravel.

Miss cash is an example of the absolute uselessness of the care system in ireland. 5 grand a week was the last estimate I saw for the cost of keeping a young person in a residential unit. The amount of kids leaving the system and going straight in to homeless services is a joke. And theyre squeezing out sprogs to beat the band. I was chatting to a homeless lad last night and he was telling me his poor son is over in the UK in care because he has ADHD! The cost of that to the state is minimum 10000 a week. To top it off this young fella of 17 has already got a young one pregnant :joy:

I think it is entirely futile to be outraged by anything this clearly unqualified person has to say on the matter. I also think it is unfair that she has landed in this situation where she is being forced to speak on matters, which she is clearly unable to articulate herself.

The left are putting her forward as the poster child for their campaign, when she is clearly unable to articulate herself and the right are ripping her to shreds. Horrible situation for her.

I also find it interesting, the proliferation of stories about travellers refusing social housing while we are in a housing crisis. It’s always only travellers and it’s always about them refusing a house, or wanting to burn a house.

People aren’t focusing on the right things, as a consequence.

Common cents maybe

We are. But we can still have a pop off the entitlement mentality while criticizing the government that create it. Where’s the personal responsibility?

of course you can have a pop, but all I’m saying is, it’s fucking useless to do so.

You’ve been living off handouts all your life. You are a lazy bastard. Do something about it. Have some personal responsibility.

That’ll fix it. People respond to that.